• -----
  • -----

on trainer, watching super troopers

Swim
  • 22m 55s
  • 1650.00 yards
  • 01m 23s /100 yards

swimmy swim swim

you've only had to run so far, so good.....

i am speed

you know folks, i got to thinking.  think of the people you know.  think of the fun, unique things about those people and what you've gotten from your relationship with them.  now think of all the people in the world.  or not, just think of the people across town.  think of all the people that will never know your friends as you do and what they will be missing out on by not knowing those people.  now flip that, think of all the friendly unique people that you will not know.  crazy, huh?  i guess the point is, you can always learn something from everyone, if not what to do than it's what not to do.  appericate the time that you are given with them, even if they are a pain in your a$$.

is that how you spell appericate???  it is!!!!  what is up!!!  today is going to be a good day!!!

Tuesday - July 1

Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

quick run around this morning

Strength
  • 20m

core

talking with the boss to see if she will let me do another tri between vacation weeks (i say let me, because i'd be ditching her with the girls for a night).  we'll see if noz will rock the whale this year ;)

hilly hilly death

but that's in the future, now i should be focusing on the cornman tri.  com'on noz, focus

it's shucky!

there, that's better.

schizophrenic psycho  this week is themed with pump up songs for noz!  fun!

finished up cloverfield.  spoiler tips in invisible ink - #1- don't get bitten, by anything or anyone #2- don't touch the camera, this means death, #3- if you haven't touched the camera, get as far away from it as you can, #4- do not taunt the monster, #5- unlike the t-rex, this will see you reguardless if you move or not, #6-  number six deleted by the u.s. government, #7- when the big bomb goes off, hiding under a bridge in central park is not going to save you.  i mean, come on!  isn't there a basement somewhere in nyc that you can hide in?  really, if you are hiding there, you want to die.  sheesh.

Monday - June 30

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer, watching cloverfield

Swim
  • 23m 05s
  • -----
  • -----

just a fyi, if something weird is going on, monster attacking, people disappearing, or just an overwhelming sense of uneasyness, don't get bitten, by anything.  never turns out well.

oops

got the life?

just a couple more days and noz will actually be racing!  a triathlon even!

Sunday - June 29

Run
  • 48m 44s
  • 6.00 miles
  • 08m 07s /Mi

cornman is a week from today!!!!!!

saw her standing there

Saturday - June 28

Friday - June 27

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

rain turned run to bike on trainer!

Swim
  • 22m 30s
  • 1650.00 yards
  • 01m 22s /100 yards

happy friday to all!  sturgis falls is still going on this weekend despite flooding taking out two of the parks.  we'll see what goes on there.

fried dough

jill's been a bad girl, she's like a chemical...

who's rockin this weekend?  mtnchick13.....um, that's it.  looks like everyone else is taking it easy (including myself by not running the 5k, i'm so lazy).

on the ride back to work, i heard a dj say that he was going on a "vay-kay".  normally i am not one to correct spelling and or gramar, but vaykay?  was the extra sylible in vacation really slowing up the conversation?  so i then turned the station and heard my favorite song in the whole wide world, belly dance-ah.  go bonanza!

oh, and i saw another spot for the batman movie and it has just a little bit more than i have seen.  i think i have figured it out.  i'm still going to see it and i hope i am wrong, but i have a strong feeling i know what happens.  crap.  "ohhh, very poor choice of words, ha ha ha!"

Thursday - June 26

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer. lucky i got up at all.

21 hours from two days of work.  on the bright side, two more days like that and i won't have to use sick time!

miss you!

how much do bike mechanics make again?

fun fact:  noz nicknames have also included adam-smadam, darth, and grrr-man.

Email i recieved today:

Adam,

Why would you consider cleaning up your daily log? It's the only way your old aunt really knows what you did in college. I hope you really don't think we believe the cleaned up version that you tell us old folks! You can take heart in knowing that Grandma doesn't read it and I don't tell her college stories.

Take care!
Love, Aunt Joan

HA!

Noz's Training Log

July 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume