Run
  • 35m
  • 4.35 miles
  • 08m 03s /Mi
Swim
  • 32m 45s
  • 2187.23 yards
  • 01m 30s /100 yards

so the pool in chucktown in closed for two weeks, good news is that the outdoor pool in the wave has lap swim from 6-7am, bad news is that it is only open until sunday.  oh boy, here come the fricks.

frick on a stick with a brick!

just got back from playing courier, which i didn't mind at all.  casa de noz is right on the way back, so had lunch at home for the first time this year!

Wednesday - August 20

Bike
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer

got some sleep last night, feel much better.  *whew*  let's see if i can get back on the bike and be in shape for an oly in a month.

ha ha

my pool is shut down for two weeks!  i'll have to see if there is early morning lap swim in the wave.

Tuesday - August 19

i have to hit the reset button today.  i am just not hacking it.  btw, thanks for the inspires kids.

fun fact: once, little noz (around 8 yrs, i think) visited grandpa and grandmas house and was upset when his sisters recieved gifts (from other people) and noz got the shaft.  so to cheer little noz up, grandpa give him a pistol....unloaded, of course.  i'll miss him.

Monday - August 18

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer

on a not so fun note, my grandpa passed away sunday.  the guy smoked pal mals ever since i've known him, cancer finally caught up with him a couple months ago.  i was surprised and inspired when he made the decision to fight it.  saturday it seemed like it got the better of him and he decided not to fight any more.  and then just like that, sunday we passed away.  friday will be the memorial service.  i don't think it has hit me yet.  i'll miss that old cowboy.  happy trails grandpa, goodbye.

Sunday - August 17

Run
  • 1h 23m 26s
  • 11.00 miles
  • 07m 35s /Mi

good run!

happy birthday mom!

Noz's Training Log

August 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9