• 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer

Run
  • 31m 20s
  • 4.03 miles
  • 07m 47s /Mi

i am 90% sure i will not be signing up for IMWI for '09.  the girls are little, my job has a lot of hours, and i have limited vacation time.  it would be better if i gave it one more year, libby will be older, i will have three weeks of vacation instead of two, and i can do another half next summer to see how much that training takes it's toll.  on the other hand, i don't want to be gone a lot next summer and then do it again, moreso, in the summer of '10 (which is weird to say).  haven't competely rulled it out, but pretty close.

hmmmmm...

how about we focus on IMWI '08?  let's go mooo-ers!!!  less than two weeks!!

fun fact: mrs. noz has fallen out of an intertube and off an ottoman.  both feats seem unremarkable until it is revealed that both times she fell without spilling a drop of beer.

Monday - August 25

i'd like to say hello.

it is just a beautiful day today as it was a beautiful weekend.  weather is just perfect.  if i could only get out of my warm and cozy bed and get on the bike, i might be able to have some confidence going into the oly tri in five weeks.

okay, so i was trying to hammer out 10 on the hotel treadmill on saturday.  i had a towel over the read out so that i didn't have to watch every 0.01 mile and i turned my watch off because the distances were not jivin'.  after about an hour or so, it just shut down!  NO!!!  i screamed and my brother-in-law walked into the fitness room laughing.  i got it started again but this time it only lasted about ten minutes.  i renounced the treadmill and did a little warm down on the exercise bike.  i do not like treadmills.

lounge against the machine!

i called george wyth and they said their water is a-okay!  so, looks like i'll be rockin' the oly next month.  i hope i don't get sick ;)

Sunday - August 24

Saturday - August 23

Bike
  • 15m
  • -----
  • -----

on crummy exercise bike

Run
  • 1h 10m
  • -----
  • -----

on crummy treadmill

Friday - August 22

Thursday - August 21

Run
  • 35m
  • 4.35 miles
  • 08m 03s /Mi
Swim
  • 32m 45s
  • 2187.23 yards
  • 01m 30s /100 yards

so the pool in chucktown in closed for two weeks, good news is that the outdoor pool in the wave has lap swim from 6-7am, bad news is that it is only open until sunday.  oh boy, here come the fricks.

frick on a stick with a brick!

just got back from playing courier, which i didn't mind at all.  casa de noz is right on the way back, so had lunch at home for the first time this year!

Wednesday - August 20

Bike
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

on trainer

got some sleep last night, feel much better.  *whew*  let's see if i can get back on the bike and be in shape for an oly in a month.

ha ha

my pool is shut down for two weeks!  i'll have to see if there is early morning lap swim in the wave.

Noz's Training Log

August 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races