• 44m 16s
  • 6.20 miles
  • -----
Swim
  • 15m 21s
  • 1093.61 yards
  • -----
survived!

"rest" day.  leaving work early to go rock the whale!  forecast = HOT!  92°C with 66% humidity!

"am i right or am i wrong?  is it here that i belong?"

one song, two superhero movies!

who else is racing?  gygyhawk (maybe) and jonathan22!  good luck guys!

Bike
  • 35m
  • 10.10 miles
  • -----
Swim
  • 15m
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

5 x 100 pace

i won the sleep in battle and did a quick easy ride around the block.  tonight i got to pack for the whale as friday will be an early work day, get out at noon and drive to anita!

groovy!

it's hard to get your pace correct on a ows, i need something to look at while i go by.

word of warning - facebook is addictive - carry on.

Run
  • 37m
  • 4.25 miles
  • 08m 43s /Mi
Swim
  • 23m
  • 1650.00 yards
  • 01m 23s /100 yards

here is a fun tangent.  remember back to chemistry class and learning about protons, neutrons, and electrons.  well, according to quantum chemistry/mechanics, there really isn't a proton in the sense that there is a marble with a positive charge, it is just a localized area of energy.  so, if you think about it, everything, you, your keyboard, the road, your bike, is just a system of energy.  and when you boil down to it, the energy is the same, it is just grouped together in different patterns.  freaky.  and one can, as i do, believe that these patterns are God's intelligent design and that is signature is in everything in the world. 

it is in our nature to destroy things and if you think about it, anyone can do it.  but are we destroying a thing or are we destroying God's design?  i'm kinda going all over the place with this one, but i got to thinking, for my next race instead of trying to destroy, dominate, or own the course, what if i try to work with God and God's design in the course to complete the challenge?  yeah, i know i can be out there. 

spot the looney!

Bike
  • 35m
  • 10.10 miles
  • 17.31 Mi/hr

yeah, that's pretty cool

fun fact: up until last week, noz had no idea he could water ski on one ski.

got the boss an early "mila-approved" birthday present.

never had an ipod.  they are so cool, i think i would like to get one for myself.  not pink of course, perhaps magenta or cyan or, um, blue, i mean blue.  hmmm....

there are a couple guys here at work who have expressed intrest in triathlons.  i am trying to gradually bring them in without dumping all things triathlon on them.  like trying to coax a little woodland bunny over for a carrot. 

and in other news, yet another little carolinalaw will us in the world soon!  way to go tommy!

Swim
  • 22m 50s
  • 1650.00 yards
  • -----
Run
  • 25m
  • 3.10 miles
  • -----

and now i am just trying to get back up to speed at work....

yowza!

i thought the gal at the y was intently watching her fish tank screen saver, but i was wrong...she was asleep.

so captain marble zapped him right between the eyes...

Noz's Training Log

August 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance