Swim
  • 30m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • -----

watchless.

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

10° with 45 mph wind gusts?  kiss my a$$ mother nature, i am doing the elliptical downstairs.  i know other people have it much much worse, but i am completely burned out of winter.  blah.

i've been given the green light for tomrv as long as the boss can escape for some fun in chicago.  that only seems fair.

Tuesday - March 10

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater - sw - rots

Strength
  • 30m

on vacation all of next week.  fighting to stay mentally invested.  your on notice virginia, save some dip we're coming to your house.

training for the half mary is so far so good.  i realize that i really haven't done a lot of hard interval type training with biking or running.  it has mostly been about the distance.  i'm not going to go too overboard with it since the him is on the list, but still, feels good to accomplish something i don't do a whole lot.

[rant] downside of lifting after work = high schoolers listening to scream death metal.  what the h man?  i do enjoy some screamy songs myself, however i don't subject everyone to listen to it.  i can barely count the reps i am doing.  have you seen star trek II where khan is putting those wormy things in chekvos ears and he is screaming in pain?  of course you don't, what are you, 12?  anyway, that's what your music is like.  if you have to yell to talk to the next person, it is too loud....your music sucks. [/rant]

Monday - March 9

Swim
  • 29m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 27s /100 yards

i have not caught up with daylight savings yet.

man, work is just supercalfragalistexpealafricki'mbusy.  i have had zero time to play on the internet today.  what the h man?  where are the priorities ;)

watchmen - meh.  wasn't all that great.  if i never saw it again i would be just okay with that.  if you have read the book, you pretty much know what happens.  and it is not like a harry potter kinda thing where you have your imagination ruined, this is the exact same thing.  not for kids by the way, not in a million years.

Sunday - March 8

Run
  • 1h 12m 10s
  • 9.03 miles
  • 07m 59s /Mi

6 easy, 3 race pace + 20-30 seconds....ow.

thou who wishes to dine at the table of victory must first enter the house of pain.

Saturday - March 7

Friday - March 6

yippie!  got a man date to catch watchmen tonight!

...and i am master of a nothing place....

Thursday - March 5

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater = tron

Run
  • 34m 10s
  • 4.68 miles
  • 07m 18s /Mi

tempo run

gotta call bicycle brent, see if he is up for checking out the watchmen tomorrow.

there's so much time, so little to do.  strike that, reverse it.

i ran in shorts.  yeah, shorts.

Noz's Training Log

March 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance