Pursuit of Awesome

Thursday - March 26

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater - orange county

just to let you know, i am still on the no snooze bandwagon.  you're proud of me, i know.

the weatherman will not give snow estimates for saturday.  the storm is going to decide what it is going to do over texas.  there is a possibility that it may miss us, or dump a bunch of snow.  i guess schanck doesn't want to stick his neck out and get run out of town.  i hear colorado is getting something like two feet.  have fun with that bridget.

relistening to an audio book my dad gave me about our bodies, our subconcious, and perceptions of life in general.  interesting stuff, but this guy does love to talk.

be careful on the internet kids.

Wednesday - March 25

Run
  • 41m 30s
  • 5.20 miles
  • 07m 59s /Mi

went to bed last night at 9pm, woke up refereshed and ready to go this morning.  oh, if only that was the case every day.

april fool's 5k this weekend.  may be snow coming.  if it is all icy and snow, there is no sense trying for a pr, i need to get a costume.

Tuesday - March 24

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater - sw rots

with march deliverables hanging over my head, my fears have been realized as little was done in my absence.  i'm sure they worked on other things, well, i guess i am not sure at all.

i think i've got to figure out a new way to do things.  my current system is not cutting it.  it seems like i have little time to do anything.  tired and unmotivated.  hopefully the pending shake up at work will make my job easier.

but enough complaining.  don't turn on the lights cause i don't wanna see...

Monday - March 23

Swim
  • 20m 40s
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

playing catch up at work today.  yippie.

had to choose to stay at work or go home.   tons of stuff to do, but i went home.  and so i got to ride bikes with my daughter tonight.  i win.

Sunday - March 22

back home yesterday, have been trying to catch up on sleep ever since.  the ride home was okay, tsa made the boss ditch $40 in hair care products which she was not too pleased about.  princess #1 and #2 did very well again on the plane.  now i have to get back into the swing of things.  him training starts next week, so its time to step it up yo.

Saturday - March 21

Friday - March 20

Run
  • 43m 30s
  • 5.50 miles
  • 07m 55s /Mi

if there is flat land in virginia, i haven't found it.

vacation has been awesome!  the boss and i ditched the kids and went to dc for a couple days.  barely scratched the surface, but we hit the holocoust, international spy, and natural history musuems.  also saw the monuments at night.  had an amazing time and ate many a delicious food.  going back home is going to be tough.  what is it back in iowa....not too bad i see.  alright!

Noz's Training Log

March 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races