Pursuit of Awesome

Tuesday - March 3

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theather = tron

i neglected to mention that we took princess #1 ice staking on sunday.  she absolutely loved it.  by the end she could stand on her own and did this "running" thing to the boss.  she only cried twice, once when she smacked her head, and then once when we told her we had to leave (she didn't get  a nap in that day).

Monday - March 2

Swim
  • 27m 20s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 22s /100 yards

guten tag.  i think i'm going to skip the last day of the science thingy and hit the pool.  there is more than enough of us showing up to these things and my pool time is severly lacking.  although, i am interested to see what happened with the girl who wanted to do the earthworm project.  did i tell you about that?  she wanted to do an experiment with earthworms and it was due the next day?  she was going to try and order them from the internet or go out and dig.  yeah, good luck getting through the frozen ground.

who cares what games we choose?

Sunday - March 1

Run
  • 1h 04m 30s
  • 8.00 miles
  • 08m 04s /Mi

Saturday - February 28

Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater = behind enemy lines 3

new toys!!!!

and i uploaded a video to my profile.  i am the water king.  enjoy.

Friday - February 27

Strength
  • 20m

core

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 40m

no snooze +3.  pull a pansy card for noz, i didn't go outside to run today.  gail force winds, sub zero wind chill, just didn't want to deal with it.  yeah, pansy, i know.

alright, hold tight, i'm a highway star

Thursday - February 26

Swim
  • 14m
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

it was something at least

princess #1 has a sleep timer of 12 hours.  if she crashes and burns the night before at 5 pm, she will wake up at.....no morning workout for me.

Wednesday - February 25

Run
  • 33m
  • 4.15 miles
  • 07m 57s /Mi

5 x .5 mi @ 10k pace

lots lots lots to do today.  tried "deep heating" cream on the face this morning.  face wasn't too cold, but it was 37° out, but it was raining.  yeah, welcome to the run program, go dance in the rain.  wasn't a stellar run, but there is a bunch of ice still on the ground, thank you rain.  going to be worse for friday.  oh well, "thou who wishes to dine at the table of victory, must first enter the house of pain."  did i just make that up?  i think i've heard it somewhere before.  did the old yankees announcer say it at some point?

can't drink coffee because caffeine gives me dabilitating migraines.

and there was something else i was going to say....it will come to me.  oh yeah, happy ash wednesday, no snooze +1.

Noz's Training Log

March 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races