Pursuit of Awesome

Tuesday - March 31

Bike
  • 40m
  • -----
  • -----
Strength
  • 30m

noz - time to get up, let's go ride the bike for an hour.

sleepy noz - um, no.  we won't be doing that this morning.  you are beat, you need to recover.  we'll bike tonight.  you can watch heroes online.

noz - but what about our "no snooze" thing.

sleepy noz - don't hit the snooze, just reset the alarm for 6 am.

noz - sleepy noz, you are a genius.  *snore*

Monday - March 30

Swim
  • 40m
  • 2500.00 yards
  • -----

4 x 200 s,k,p,s
1 x 1500
4 x 50 wd

did not want to get out of bed today.  maybe i am still tired from the run yesterday.  oh well.  him training starts today!  woot woot!

took the kids to the indoor pool yesterday (right after me run).  baby pool was closed and the regular pool was so very cold.  spend an hour holding princess #1 and getting kicked as she is tiny and cannot swim on her own.  fun was had by her.

april is going to be a crazy month.  both princesses have birthdays, my niece/nephew have a birthday, easter, project starting in the plant, and him training.  should have slept when i had the chance.

the sun is shining in the sky, there anit a cloud in sight....

Sunday - March 29

Run
  • 1h 22m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 08m 12s /Mi

Saturday - March 28

Run
  • 18m 52s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 06m 05s /Mi

pr! woot woot!

age group - 2nd place

costumes - 3rd place

long term goals = sub 19 5K - done and done.

• RACE DAY: April Fool's 5K

Friday - March 27

Swim
  • 28m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 24s /100 yards

Thursday - March 26

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater - orange county

just to let you know, i am still on the no snooze bandwagon.  you're proud of me, i know.

the weatherman will not give snow estimates for saturday.  the storm is going to decide what it is going to do over texas.  there is a possibility that it may miss us, or dump a bunch of snow.  i guess schanck doesn't want to stick his neck out and get run out of town.  i hear colorado is getting something like two feet.  have fun with that bridget.

relistening to an audio book my dad gave me about our bodies, our subconcious, and perceptions of life in general.  interesting stuff, but this guy does love to talk.

be careful on the internet kids.

Wednesday - March 25

Run
  • 41m 30s
  • 5.20 miles
  • 07m 59s /Mi

went to bed last night at 9pm, woke up refereshed and ready to go this morning.  oh, if only that was the case every day.

april fool's 5k this weekend.  may be snow coming.  if it is all icy and snow, there is no sense trying for a pr, i need to get a costume.

Noz's Training Log

March 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races