Swim
  • 29m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 27s /100 yards

i have not caught up with daylight savings yet.

man, work is just supercalfragalistexpealafricki'mbusy.  i have had zero time to play on the internet today.  what the h man?  where are the priorities ;)

watchmen - meh.  wasn't all that great.  if i never saw it again i would be just okay with that.  if you have read the book, you pretty much know what happens.  and it is not like a harry potter kinda thing where you have your imagination ruined, this is the exact same thing.  not for kids by the way, not in a million years.

Run
  • 1h 12m 10s
  • 9.03 miles
  • 07m 59s /Mi

6 easy, 3 race pace + 20-30 seconds....ow.

thou who wishes to dine at the table of victory must first enter the house of pain.

yippie!  got a man date to catch watchmen tonight!

...and i am master of a nothing place....

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater = tron

Run
  • 34m 10s
  • 4.68 miles
  • 07m 18s /Mi

tempo run

gotta call bicycle brent, see if he is up for checking out the watchmen tomorrow.

there's so much time, so little to do.  strike that, reverse it.

i ran in shorts.  yeah, shorts.

Run
  • 32m 50s
  • 4.10 miles
  • 08m 01s /Mi

dawn patrol - hill repeats

Swim
  • 30m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • -----

did some stress releiving sprints

no snooze + 8, even woke up before my alarm.  now normally i would be upset that i was cheated out of sleep, but let's put a new spin on this.  we are waking up according to our natural circadian rhythm and now we feel good about ourselves, right?

i googled "up and at them" expecting radioactive man, this ^^^ is what i got.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theather = tron

i neglected to mention that we took princess #1 ice staking on sunday.  she absolutely loved it.  by the end she could stand on her own and did this "running" thing to the boss.  she only cried twice, once when she smacked her head, and then once when we told her we had to leave (she didn't get  a nap in that day).

Noz's Training Log

March 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance