• -----
super super busy.

Wednesday - April 8

Run
  • 42m
  • 5.50 miles
  • 07m 38s /Mi

am run with gazelle.

sorry, sorry.  yes, i have been slightly busy.  it is crazy how much time i used to have.  what did i do with myself.  oh well.  project is in the plant and going strong.  job security all around.  a quick scatter of the week so far.

- i was a wiener on sunday and didn't go outside.  didn't want to run in the snow.  the roads were fine.  it actually would have been pretty.  wiener.
- i did get up and run monday morning.  saw a shooting star.  super duper neat.
- chaos at work messes up my swim schedule more than anything. 
- the strict adherance to the run program has fallen by the wayside.  it is now replaced doing a long run as perscribed by the old plan, a recovery run, and wednesdays i am just trying to keep up with my friend, who i will now call the gazelle.
- in addition to avoiding processed foods, i'm going to try to limit my fruit intake.  trying to limit my sugar to after workouts.  see where that takes me.
- the superhero underpants have made it into regular rotation.

first result for the google image search "whimsical"

Tuesday - April 7

Swim
  • 22m
  • 1500.00 yards
  • -----

250 wu (hypoxic by 50)
2 x 500 1-rpe4, 2-rpe6
250 wd

Bike
  • 50m
  • -----
  • -----

i'm going to pay for that tomorrow.

ugh.  a twelve hour monday is not how you want to start the week.  princess #2 decided that she wanted to be up at 0430 this morning, so no bike this morning.  and with the plant kicking up for production, i'm going to have to try hard to get out of that bed and make sure i am getting my workouts in. 

Monday - April 6

Run
  • 25m 40s
  • 3.22 miles
  • 07m 58s /Mi

project goes live in the plant this week.  pray for me.

Sunday - April 5

Sport
  • Elliptical Training
  • 2h 00m

i'm not going out in the blizzard, thank you very much.

Saturday - April 4

Bike
  • 1h 50m
  • -----
  • -----

princess #1 birthday today!

Friday - April 3

Run
  • 25m 17s
  • 3.17 miles
  • 07m 59s /Mi

production starts on my project next week.  i have got all of the jobs i know about ready, but a few keep popping up.  my world will continue to be crazy for about the next two months.  cheers.

princess #1 turns four tomorrow.  crazy.  the boss made her a cake that looks like a barbie dress.  seriously, she loves making deserts.  if you come over, it will be an excuse for her to try her hand at something in the kitchen.  just let us know.  anyway, back from that tangent, my night will most likely involve cleaning and blowing up ballons.  perhaps it will take my mind off the 3-6 inches of snow that is coming for us sunday.

princess #1 has no idea who the beatles are.  meh.

My new director stopped me in the hall today.  Here was our conversation…

So I was saying that it looks like you are in pretty good shape, and someone told me that you do triathlons?
Yeah, I get a few in during the summer.
And you’ve got a family and you work here?
Well, yeah.
When do you train?
Very early in the morning.  And my wife does them with me, so it is nice to have one go for a run while the other watches the kids, and then switch.
Wow, so you do the swim, the bike, and the run?
Yep.
Have you done an ironman?
Not yet, just can’t get enough time to train right now, but I have done a half.
A half, well, what is that?  mile swim…some on the bike….
Yeah, a little over a mile swim, 56 on the bike, and 13 on the run.
Wow.  I want to talk to you more about this because it is just fascinating to me.

There you go.  I am fascinating ;)

Noz's Training Log

April 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance