Pursuit of Awesome

Thursday - May 21

Bike
  • 1h 25m
  • 25.00 miles
  • -----

hour ride + running errands, picking up the princesses in their royal bike coach.

the boss did very well.  everything went without a hitch and she is recovering nicely.

Wednesday - May 20

Swim
  • 22m
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----

4 x 300 s,d,s,d

the boss is getting lypthotripsy the crap beat out of her kidneys tomorrow.  she is also reading the autobiography of maria von trapp.  in it, maria went to the doctors to complain of back pain.  she had something like 14 kidney stones.  they had to leave the wound open for a week afterwards to make sure they got everything.  i love living in the modern era.

Tuesday - May 19

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 20m
  • 1300.00 yards
  • -----

150 wu
5 x 200 e,b,e,"h"
150 wd

two people i used to swim with are coming to "party at the pig"!  should be a great time in august.

i have found a better use for facebook.  random movie quotes.  passes the long hours at work.

i just realized that a guy i went to high school with also went to the same college as me.  huh, wonder why he didn't call.  did my breath stink?  meh, oh well.

Monday - May 18

Run
  • 30m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 07m 30s /Mi

bricky brick!

Bike
  • 25m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 16.80 Mi/hr

ride to the store

Strength
  • 25m

weights

the boss is on dawn partol this week putting me on the night shift baby.  no running till this evening!

ever seen a couple get divorced through the eyes of facebook?  it is not pretty.  especially when one of them is dolling out the dirty laundry via their facebook status.  yikes.

the boss "this weekend i rototilled our garden to get ready to plant."
co-worker "that's really late, things are usually in the ground by mother's day."
the boss "screw you, that (mother's day) was last weekend!"

oh, don't mess with the boss ;)

Sunday - May 17

Saturday - May 16

Bike
  • 1h 45m
  • -----
  • -----

trainer theater = pineapple express

Friday - May 15

Swim
  • 28m 20s
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 01m 25s /100 yards

swimy swim swim

both princesses up several times last night.  run was skipped this morning to preserve sanity.  i'm going to try to make it up this weekend as next week is recovery week (even though the workouts have been hit or miss).  today might be a loooong day.

frick, i'd better register for the cornman.

swim across iowa update - i am now in new hampton, childhood town of mikey (my dad).

WELCOME TO NEW HAMPTON!!!

THE CITY OF EXPANDING HORIZONS!

Welcome to New Hampton, Iowa!  If you are not familiar with our great City - we're located in the northeast corner of Iowa, at the junction of U.S. Highways 63 and 18.   We're approximately 40 miles north of Waterloo, 40 miles east of Mason City,  and 75 miles south of Rochester, Minnesota.   Our population at the 2000 Census was 3,692.

We invite you to look more closely at our City.  As you browse through our site, you will see the wonderful things we have to offer - great schools, low-cost, reliable utilities, an active Economic Development Department and business community, and excellent health care,  beautiful parks, and a state of the art library, just to name a few.   If you need any information about New Hampton that you can't find here, contact us at cityhall@ci.new-hampton.ia.us.

Noz's Training Log

May 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races