• -----
Swim
  • 27m
  • 1600.00 yards
  • -----

200 wu
2 x 600, rpe 4,8
200 wd
ssssssssucked on that one. wheels barely moving.

i got a cold from this weekend.  with tomrv coming, it may be an easy week to try to shake it off.   i hope i don't kill myself at the pigman.  i feel seriously undertrained.  but, i got two months yet, right?

picked up "songs for the deaf" finally.  evey get those overly friendly employees at the check out?

cashier - that (songs for the deaf) is an ironic title.
noz - yes, it is.
cashier - best rock band of 2002?
noz - yep.
cashier - i'll have to try this out some time.
noz - don't patronize me...liar.

okay, so i made the last two lines up to glam up my life.  lots of interesting stuff happens to me, honest.

Monday - June 8

what a fun a while weekend had by the family noz.  went up to minneapolis for my cousin's graduation.  saw the family noz out and about.  reminded them that i cannot eat papa john's pizza.  and we experienced 48° weather in june.  fun!

princess #1 took a header the other day and got some battle damage to the face.  didn't hurt her much and she is just fine, except it is very visible.  everyone who sees her has to ask what happened to her face, reminding her that she hurt herself.  

missed the piggy, but that is okay.  got tomrv this weekend and it is going to be a challenge.  going to take it easy on the bike this week since that is all i will be doing saturday and sunday.  let's have a great week everybody!

Sunday - June 7

Saturday - June 6

Friday - June 5

Bike
  • 1h 40m
  • 30.44 miles
  • 18.26 Mi/hr

windy

Swim
  • 23m
  • 1400.00 yards
  • -----

nice and easy

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.50 miles
  • -----

distance and time a guess.

it is friday, isn't it?  a few more hours until the weekend...

Thursday - June 4

Run
  • 30m 45s
  • 4.12 miles
  • 07m 28s /Mi
Bike
  • 1h 00m 44s
  • 20.43 miles
  • 20.18 Mi/hr

two loops around the hills...speed-a-ly

it is all about perspective.  all of it.

Wednesday - June 3

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 8.00 miles
  • 07m 30s /Mi
it's been a rough week.  nothing like starting off on monday with a 14 hour day.  ugh.  haven't gotten that much sleep this week.  but again, when i look back at my life in 30 years, i doubt that i will say to myself, "i wish i slept more". 

my sisters are coming up today!  they are bringing another three children, so tonight will be a little crazy.  going to grill them up some of the meat that we got from my uncle's farm, "nozbeef". 

pigman sprint this weekend, but i am not going.  my cousin is graduating from high school so we'll be kickin it in the twin cities.  i'll wave as i drive past your house bryan ;) 

they retired whaletown!  suck!  this was a fun little punch-in-the-nutz triathlon in a tiny town in west iowa.  last year a group of us camped at the race site the night before, which was fun.  now we have to find a new race.  my friend asked me about lake geode, which i have never done.  hmmmm....

my internet keeping up really really sucks.  you all will just have to move closer to me.

Noz's Training Log

June 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races