Enjoying life one day at a time

Saturday - October 26

yeah... after tossing and turning for a couple hours I finally got out of bed at 7... only to find it cold, windy, rain/sleet/snowing outside. I just want to cry and fly back to Spain.

Friday - October 25

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 1h 15m

Therapy on the back/leg.

• Calories out: 3607 From lifestyle:3007, From activities:599

Thursday - October 24

I try hard to sleep on my right side... but it's unnatural. I need to do it though (or sleep on my stomach) as this will help to speed up the recovery. I wake up in the morning and my foot/leg feels numb, but as soon as I start walking around it gets some what better. The leg still feels weak though and I have a weird hiccup in my gait from this issue.

Physio is helping, but it's painstakingly slow... just have to keep with it and continue the exercises that Chiro and physio have given me. If I wasn't so tired last night, I would have gone swimming... as it was, I went to bed at 9. Even with taking my sleeping pill, I didn't have a straight through sleep... was awake at 12, 2, & 5 after tossing and turning the last 3 hours. This sleeping issue really is pissin' me off. :(

Wednesday - October 23

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 1h 30m

Therapy on the leg/back.

• Calories out: 3714 From lifestyle:2995, From activities:719

Tuesday - October 22

Work day... no biking until ok'd by Physio.

Monday - October 21

Sport #1
  • Chiropractic
  • 45m

Chiro was very happy with my progress and is saying we can make the appointments every 10 days for now. He's THE best Chiro ... doesn't want you to keep coming back if it's not needed.

Sport #2
  • Massage
  • 45m

Massage ... total torture on the leg and hips, but much needed.

Back from Espana... I have multiple appointments this afternoon, so it's a good day to be off. Tomorrow is back to the day-to-day grind.

I should have gone into Oakville to pick up Xena, but there just isn't enough time. She will have to wait until the weekend I think... not that I'll be riding any time soon. I haven't gotten the go ahead from physio to put my back in that position again. I'm still experiencing numbness in my foot and the ankle/toe is still weak. I don't know if this is Sciatic issue or tendinitis issue... have to talk with M.

• Calories out: 3415 From lifestyle:2995, From activities:419

Sunday - October 20

Bopper's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time