Enjoying life one day at a time

Wednesday - September 18

yesterday spent dealing with the pain in the mouth... ends up NOT being root canal issue. It's a clenching issue, need to get a new mouth guard maybe?

Back is very painful, so I'm resting until Saturday, I have a leisure ride in the morning planned.

Brake lever cannot be replaced... at least from the first source I checked. They said replace the whole STI unit... $200. Going to go through some more sources and see if that's true.

Tuesday - September 17

Back was horrible yesterday after the treatment... but feels slightly better today. Ankle is still painful but bearable. On top of all that, I have another infection in my gums... had one in July just before the cottage and my dentist said that it may come back... well guess what it's back and just in time, because I wouldn't want to be dealing with this while in Spain. :( I better be mostly healthy by then or Sweetums is going to kill me. :o

Monday - September 16

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 01m

Therapy on the back... fun times...NOT. :(

• Calories out: 1931 From lifestyle:1926, From activities:5

Sunday - September 15

Bike
  • 2h 48m 58s
  • 86.50 kms
  • 30.72 KM/hr

Saturday - September 14

busy day... Sweetums is working and I am shopping... also prepping for the race tomorrow. Got an email last night from my friend and we have been offered the use of a chalet about 100m from the resort where the race is... for free!!! We took it... because neither of us was keen on waking at 2 a.m. to drive up to the race. The extra 3 hours sleep was greatly welcomed.

Friday - September 13

Sport
  • Physical Therapy
  • 1h 00m

therapy on the ankle while I laid on ice for the back... fun times.

• Calories out: 2197 From lifestyle:1896, From activities:301

Thursday - September 12

back not much better... enforced rest it is. Too busy at work, I have no chance to look at anything but work... then I get home and am too fried to do anything but veg with Sweetums.

I'm going to talk to my Physio about the back tomorrow... maybe she can give me some/enough relief to get through the weekend and the big race.

Bopper's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races