The question is: will this make me faster?

Ankeny,IA 
Today
High FLow F
  • Temp: F
  • Hum: %
  • W: mph
WEDNESDAY

High F
Low F
THURSDAY

High F
Low F
FRIDAY

High F
Low F
SATURDAY

High F
Low F

Wednesday - September 10

I was planning to go for a ride today for my first S/B/R workout in 3 weeks, as it was a very nice day. Turns out I had a flat tire on the back wheel. I discovered this after mowing (I figured I'd ride right after mowing, so I'd only have to shower once). I didn't want to take the time to change it right then, so I ended up going without a workout for another day.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

Tuesday - September 9

Knee was feeling worse today. Not that it mattered, there is no way I was working out today.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Sick: 3

Monday - September 8

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there aren't too many single parents who train for triathlons.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Sick: 2

Sunday - September 7

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

I get credit for this because I pulled the girls for 2 miles in their wagon. That can be fairly strenuous when you consider the hills.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Sick: 2

Saturday - September 6

Slept in, watched 2 movies, watched some college football. Went out for dinner to Red Robin. Played in the backyard. Gave baths and went to bed. So goes a Saturday with 2 little girls.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Sick: 2

Friday - September 5

My vacation from triathlon continues. The good news is that I signed up for a new membership at the YMCA in Ankeny. This will give me much greater access to a swimming pool and weights due to proximity and longer available hours. Over the lunch hour, I found the answer to the eternal question of whether a person can purchase a microwave at Target. YES! (our new office needed one)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

Thursday - September 4

Anisa left for IL today, with the van heading out to FL tomorrow. 10 days of single-dad begin today.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

robfornoff's Training Log

September 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Volume

Time
Distance