The question is: will this make me faster?

Ankeny,IA 
Today
Partly Cloudy High 82FLow 68F
  • Temp: 74F
  • Hum: 79%
  • W: 4mph ESE
THURSDAY
Moderate rain at times
High 83F
Low 69F
FRIDAY
Patchy light drizzle
High 81F
Low 64F
SATURDAY
Patchy rain nearby
High 83F
Low 62F
SUNDAY
Moderate or heavy rain shower
High 83F
Low 69F

Wednesday - September 10

I was planning to go for a ride today for my first S/B/R workout in 3 weeks, as it was a very nice day. Turns out I had a flat tire on the back wheel. I discovered this after mowing (I figured I'd ride right after mowing, so I'd only have to shower once). I didn't want to take the time to change it right then, so I ended up going without a workout for another day.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

Tuesday - September 9

Knee was feeling worse today. Not that it mattered, there is no way I was working out today.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Sick: 3

Monday - September 8

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there aren't too many single parents who train for triathlons.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Sick: 2

Sunday - September 7

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

I get credit for this because I pulled the girls for 2 miles in their wagon. That can be fairly strenuous when you consider the hills.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Sick: 2

Saturday - September 6

Slept in, watched 2 movies, watched some college football. Went out for dinner to Red Robin. Played in the backyard. Gave baths and went to bed. So goes a Saturday with 2 little girls.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Sick: 2

Friday - September 5

My vacation from triathlon continues. The good news is that I signed up for a new membership at the YMCA in Ankeny. This will give me much greater access to a swimming pool and weights due to proximity and longer available hours. Over the lunch hour, I found the answer to the eternal question of whether a person can purchase a microwave at Target. YES! (our new office needed one)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

Thursday - September 4

Anisa left for IL today, with the van heading out to FL tomorrow. 10 days of single-dad begin today.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Sick: 2

robfornoff's Training Log

September 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Volume

Time
Distance