Run
  • 1h 10m
  • 7.70 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Miami whitewater park. Only one loop. Was 14 degrees. I was so cold!! My hands, face, and body hurt. My lungs hated me! I had planned on 2 loops but did one and a little extra before deciding to call it done. I am not adjusted to the cold. Funny - I used to be ok running in this.

Strength
  • 25m
Early morning run. Dad and I cleaned the house and went to the grocery store. All day at the hospital with mom. The had to put the NG tube back in. :-(. Her stomach and digestive system are not yet awake.

Bike
  • 4h 10m
  • 67.00 miles
  • 16.08 Mi/hr

Early morning trainer ride in the basement - just like old times. LOL. COLD outside. In the teens this morning and a high of 32 degrees. Will be at the hospital for the rest of the day.

Why is my graph only showing the current week volume and not the current week plus the past few weeks? Did something change on BT?

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 6.60 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Treadmill at the Y.

Strength
  • 30m
Early morning at the Y and then off to the hospital. My mom was taken off critical care status this morning and was moved out of the SICU this evening. She is now in a regular room. She is doing great! I am working from the hospital and from home. So thankful my company is allowing me to work remote. I would be a mess if I couldn't b here with family.

Swim
  • 1h 00m
  • 3300.00 yards
  • -----

Hamilton YMCA early morning swim before heading down to the hospital for the day.

Everything here at home is so far away from the house! LOL! 20-30 minute drive to get to anything - including the gym/Y. Back to country living. :-)

Rain and chilly temps.

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 32.54 miles
  • 16.27 Mi/hr

Trainer.

Unpacked the bike late last night when I got home from the hospital, so i could ride this morning. Good stress release.

My mom is doing great. She is alert and her pain is being managed. She will be in the ICU for another day or so before being moved to a regular room. She is expected to be discharged home in about 10 days. We are so fortunate! I know how rare of a chance she has been given.

I did a workout early this morning and am doing some work. My dad is at the hospital and I will be going down soon to take the afternoon/evening shift.

Thank you for all of the positive thoughts and support!

I was not able to sleep last night due to a combination of the time change and racing thoughts about my mom's upcoming surgery. We left for the hospital at 4:30AM this morning. She was checked in at 5:30 and surgery started at 7:30. They expect the surgery to take about 6 hours once they actually start the surgery. Going to be a very long day. Hoping all goes well and she can beat pancreatic cancer!!!

The surgery lasted close to 11 hours, but it was successful - they were able to remove the cancer! So, so, so happy!!!!!! My mom is recovering in the ICU.
Travel day home to Cincinnati.

amymengel's Training Log

March 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • March's totals