Run
  • 06m
  • -----
  • -----

Yes. I ran that shortly. And even more slowly.

Strength
  • 10m

The part of yoga that was strengthy.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 06m

Tacked onto the run, but Kingsley and I actually walked for more than half an hour, possibly 40 minutes, around a massive hospital complex (they have seven giant buildings, each large enough to be its own hospital, and a dozen smaller ones) looking for sick relatives whose other relatives gave us the wrong information about where they were!

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 25m

The part of yoga that was stretchy

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

This was a waddle. At only slightly below the temp shown below :)

Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords, maintenance and strengthening for L side, rehab and balancing for R side.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 10m 30s

A slightly faster waddle, truth be known

Run
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Waddle, and seriously slower than the walk.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 05m

BEST. WEDDING. PICTURE. EVER. In the Busselton-Dunsborough Mail newspaper.

Since Doc Soo is off in wedded bliss on her honeymoon, I shall do (instead of the 12 Cats of Christmas) the 8 Fur Burgers of Christmas, starting with:

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Does it count as a run if it's really a waddle so slow it doesn't hurt your ribs as much as lying on them? And your sister is WALKING, actually STROLLING, next to you?

Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. NO NO NO DON'T FREAK OUT it's strengthening stuff for L side and rehab type stuff for the R side. Yes, I ran this by a physio who is not me. :)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Run
  • 05m 06s
  • -----
  • -----

It was a walk. Like a reeeaaaaally slow walk. I passed a reeeaaaaaally old guy with a cane (barely) and he said, "Well, you're getting along faster than me."

I might get the bed all to myself tonight--Kingsley would never wake a sleeping cat just to get up himself :)

A most welcome respite, I might add, since I've been seriously outfarted the last few nights. Bombed out.

Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

The only thing shittier than swim cords is one-armed swim cords.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 22m

Stretchy highly modified yoga. There actually isn't much I can do with a near-useless right side, and yet yoga is such an immense practice that there actually is plenty you can do even with a nice package deal of injuries, and stuff that's helpy and healy.

After the completely insane bashes (literally at IMWA!) Kingsley and I have had for weddings, I didn't think the Perth one could rise above ... and boy oh boy did it!!! It was incredible! And not in the least because we had the world's most incredible cake in every way, with the funniest wedding figurines ever. Kingsley's sister handmade the cake--3 different kinds in 3 tiers with the 3 sports, and it weighed 25kg in total! The fondant was detailed down to the figures having noses with nostrils and the tiny flowers on the trees having tiny shaped lined petals.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

December 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals