If the Fat Crazy Cat Lady Can ...

Friday - September 19

Thursday - September 18

Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Hey, good thing they switched all the terminals around at Bali Airport just yesterday and no signs (not even the usual hand-scrawled paper one) telling you what's where ... good because otherwise we wouldn't have even gotten this little bit of activity in walking from where the domestic departure terminal used to be to the new one!

Wow. 17 hours door-to-door trip to get from Bali all the way to Lake Toba! I think I've gotten to California faster ... such an amazing adventure and beautiful place, unique cultures (and foooood :) ) and geography. There are very few supervolcanoes in the world and none with deeper or bigger lakes.

Wednesday - September 17

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Root canals, fillings, drillings, and SEVEN temp crowns finished up this morning in a mammoth dentist session. Shoulda seen the look he gave me when I asked about training ... no, I didn't tell him about the 10K swim this weekend or Ironman next, why? What he doesn't know won't hurt him

So much more painful today after anaesthetic wore off than even when I broke them. Serious faching pain. Today's the day (and probably also delayed onset of getting whacked in the face) I really feel like I got bammed in the mouth by a gloveless heavyweight.

Tuesday - September 16

Bike
  • 5h 00m 30s
  • -----
  • -----

Monday - September 15

Bike
  • 1h 01m 32s
  • -----
  • -----
Run #1
  • 16m
  • -----
  • -----
Run #2
  • 14m 15s
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 1h 25m
  • 3100.00 meters
  • -----

Sunday - September 14

Bike
  • 25m
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 51m
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Cords. Ugh.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 11m

After run

Saturday - September 13

Bike
  • 5h 38m 36s
  • -----
  • -----

Unexpected, and went surprisingly well!

I've decided on a road bike for IM Malaysia, so I dialled in the roadie today and kept riding to test out and tweak the settings ... and then I just kept riding and riding!

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

September 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned