If the Fat Crazy Cat Lady Can ...

Tuesday - October 8

Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords ... out in the wilds of Western Australia!

For real. I have pics :)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 1h 30m

Nature walk with Kingsley. Stops to take pictures, take in the view: not hoofing it. Just enjoying :)

Monday - October 7

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

Stationary at the gym after the swim & aquajog. 4min steady spin 1min high-res.

Run #1
  • 22m
  • -----
  • -----

Aquajoggie after the swim with Kingsley. DAMN that boy is fast! It was brisk!

Run #2
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

Actually a lot more than that with a very few short breaks in between, but solid walking downtown Perth (it's very pretty!) with Kingsley.

Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 3000.00 meters
  • -----

Holy fach am I faster in the pool Kingsley trains at! Like ~10s/100m faster on easy/mod efforts and even more so on fast efforts. Good for the ego!

WU: 3x150 @:20R 100sw/50 catch-up
D/K: 2 rounds
6x25 @:30. Odds - hold streamline longer, fast free. Evens - catch-up.
150 kick, neg split @3:40
MS: 6x200 descend 1-3, 4-6 @4:00. Each 3rd 50 fast.
PS: 3x200 pull, descend @4:00. 1st 100 fast.
CD: 150 IM (extra free)

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Yogaaaa on the gorgeous front yard of Kingsley and his brother Gray's new house! They inspected the house today--it is one major faching bachelor crash pad! Kingsley--and I :)--will have the guesthouse all to ourselves and it has a GIMP ROOM, I mean wine cellar, right down from the bedroom. Ahem.

The front yard of which I speak. So many flowers and trees! The whole place reminds me of my Oma's (grandmother's) house in Germany ... flowers, trees, gardens, wood stove. (This one also has a modern stove and ... a brick pizza oven!)

Sunday - October 6

Run
  • 2h 20m 34s
  • -----
  • -----

Walking and hiking with Kingsley in this gorgeous park ... hit a good bit of elevation too! So much fun!

Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Woulda been 15, but there's really no place inside Kingsley's house to do them, and the mosquitoes were going to town on me outside! I thought it was still too cold for mozzies!

Saturday - October 5

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Walkies!

Swim
  • 15m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Oof.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 10m

Airport. Floor. Watching can-can dancers. Fun!

Friday - October 4

Bike
  • 1h 31m 20s
  • -----
  • -----

Training Bike #1 (Tin Canny). SHOULD'VE been TB #2 but I missed my flight to Perth! D-OH!

This was, however, while watching Wilson Kipsang destroy the marathon world record at Berlin. I cried.

Run
  • 32m
  • -----
  • -----

Walkies. It was what I could do today, so that's what I did.

Thursday - October 3

Wednesday - October 2

Bike
  • 1h 01m
  • -----
  • -----

Red Robber is baaaaaack! Drainer to Law & Order SVU. My favorite. Mariska Hargitay ... slurp ... and yes, I did this in Crocs. My bike shoes are in Bali!

Run
  • 1h 00m 07s
  • -----
  • -----

WALKIES! So desperately needed after this ridiculous day. And the ridiculosity continues!

Okay, so I wore a ridiculous outfit, too. :)

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 15m

This day was so faching ridiculous that I'm so relieved it's over that I've blotted out the trauma thereof and can't remember why it's so ridiculous ... seriously, 9am and the ridiculosity had already overflowed.

Mutti keeps getting these (relatively) minor infections but she gets sick really fast. :( She had to go to the doctor suddenly again today. CBC, liver panel, EKG are all normal but I want to look at them myself for any changes against previous values and some of the values against each other.

Most worrisome is that she has lost 7kg in the last month. And you can tell. She seems so frail.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned

Time

Upcoming races

• MetaMan Bintan Triathlon - Half Course (Triathlon)
    8/23/2014 Bintan,
  • Bali Marathon - Half Marathon (Run)
    9/14/2014 Gianyar, Bali
  • Ironman Malaysia (Triathlon)
    9/27/2014 Langkawi Island,

Totals

• August's totals
  • July's totals
  • 2014 totals
  • 2013 totals