If the Fat Crazy Cat Lady Can ...

Saturday - November 9

Bike
  • 7h 00m 42s
  • -----
  • -----

Oof?

Felt fantastic. Definitely the right day to do this, and yesterday was definitely the wrong day.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 11m

Friday - November 8

Bike
  • 2h 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor ... today was going to be a long aquabike (like Iron length!) but cutting it was definitely the right call. I fell asleep on the bed in my shorts and sport bra right after. Nap and then dinner was AWESOME!

Run
  • 25m
  • -----
  • -----

This happened before the bike. Looking back, I have no idea why.

Swim
  • 15m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Pool is constantly busy.

Today, I felt like shit, and I hated life, the universe, and everything.

I did an A-Z gratitude list ... and why I was grateful for each thing ... who knew apples were so awesome?! ;)

I felt somewhat better, but also could accept that I was just feeling shitty and it was indeed a crap day for no reason. And that's okay.

Thursday - November 7

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

Just a good solid, moderate effort spin on a maintenance day.

Run
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

Nice maintenance run. And yes, all run, as I have been cleared to do, albeit very slow. Like, the lazy-not-too-hungry-yet zombie death shuffle. Definitely in need of BRRRAAAAINZ, though. ;)

Swim
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Word to the wise: don't do 30min of swim cords in one day. Just don't. Well, the pool was overrun with a rugrat group this morning, so ...

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 36m

Yogaaaaah. Necessary, just downright necessary for every reason.

Wednesday - November 6

Sport
  • Transition Area Cleaning
  • 30m

Who knew there could be so many interpretations of "Transition Area Cleaning" ... this one was a rather sad one as I was moving furniture with my sister out of the house she's lived in for over 15 years (I've lived there too). Separating from her husband :( Anyway, so the house is literally a transition area, so to speak.

I'm here, just flying under the radar for a bit, pretty overwhelmed. Nothing bad at all, just crushingly busy.

Tuesday - November 5

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 10m

Monday - November 4

Bike
  • 1h 25m 11s
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 53m
  • -----
  • -----

wonderful sunset/early night trot around the hood. the sun plops over the horizon and it's dark in a few minutes; we don't have a dusk here. come to think of it, with the pollution, we hardly ever really see the sun here. wtf happened to my shift key.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 20m

So needed. Mofo of a day and it's gonna be a long night.

The left shift key was stuck by a crumb. Time to clean out the keyboard?

So. Fucking. Busy. Own stupidity I didn't check whether any of the weekdays this week were a holiday, and of course, they are. Which means an entire workday and half I was counting on doesn't exist. To be fair, between all the Hindu holidays in Bali and all the Muslim ones in Jakarta--and all the major Christian and Buddhist ones, too--there's always a fucking holiday and it's my own damn fault I didn't check. It just takes forever to get things done here to begin with--rubber time, island time--and everything always being interrupted by a holiday doesn't help.

Sunday - November 3

Run
  • 1h 26m
  • -----
  • -----

I was gonna do more, but that was enough. May have a nice easy spinny tonight to shake the legs loose and some swim cords only *IF I REALLY* feel like it.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned