• 15m
  • -----
  • -----

Aquajoggie in our backyard pool.

Swim
  • 40m
  • -----
  • -----

Combo of dry land tubing work and sculling drills in the water. Fooking hard!

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 22m

Strictly a maintenance day today. Travel from Bali to Jakarta. It's only when I get out of this Jakarta Crazy Castle and go back to Bali that a deep fatigue sets in, like, I'm thirsty and it's only 3m to the water but I cannot get out of bed. I spent most of my time in Bali sleeping. Still crazy tired.

Good friend from our little Bali circle passed away today. She'd been very ill and had gone back home (Hawaii) for medical treatment, but had just recently rallied so we were hoping for the best. Not to be. I know one of us will take care of her dogs (she didn't really have family so it's us), but I still worry about them.

Just a long tough tired day.

3 Items of Gratitude: Sarah's life, wit, and friendship; that she knew she was loved; that I am a person able to love and be loved.

3 Things Done Well: called and spoke with all our friends today; made the plane back to Jakarta; long naps.

3 Things to Work On: I think I need negative 3 things to work on right now. So I'll work on eliminating three of the things I'm working on! Delegation, postponement, cancellation are all options.

Tuesday - May 7

Bike
  • 30m 10s
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 1h 00m 35s
  • -----
  • -----

Monday - May 6

Sometimes, you just need some alone time with your pussy.

Lisa Labradog likes alone time with her pussy, too.

I seriously did NOTHING today and really needed the time off. I slept. A lot. I did actually try to make it to the pool (per the suit) but hit a horrendous traffic jam that was un-pull-off-and-park-able. So the moment I got a chance I just turned around and headed back home.

3 Items of Gratitude: THE FUNNY FARM! MY ASSHOLE NEIGHBOUR HAS LEFT US ALONE! CEREAL!

3 Things Done Well: nothing, sleep, eat good food.

3 Things to Work On: not prefacing "neighbour" with "asshole" (too often).

Sunday - May 5

Bike
  • 25m 04s
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 1h 30m 05s
  • -----
  • -----

It is soooooo good to be back in my natural habitat at the Funny Farm with my furry freaks. I'd post a pic of Jahe "Deathwish" Kitty too, but she's basically just a blur of a flying squirrel launching towards the dogs' faces or tails.

3 Items of Gratitude: Jahe Kitty! Lisa Labradog! Phoebles!

3 Things Done Well: Slept like the dead. Ran. Biked.

3 Things to Work On: Taking small steps toward doing things I dread.

Saturday - May 4

Bike
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----
Sport
  • Yoga
  • 12m

Friday - May 3

Bike
  • 46m
  • -----
  • -----

American Idol!

Run
  • 15m
  • -----
  • -----

Aquajoggie.

Swim
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

Way way way too tired to do She-Ra workout today (that's what she actually calls them!) I know that "moderately long aerobic" means MOFO TRANS-PACIFIC BALLS2WALL! 4200m with an 800 kick set?!

So I swam in our home pool with swim cords. Not easy either, with IM and kick and drills, but it was good.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 15m

You know it's going to be awesome when you ask your friends for directions to the place they've invited you to ...

... and they answer, "It's the one with the two-storey neon electric bong out front."

Also, I have a piglet date for Wednesday involving a four-storey slide and an IMAX theatre. :)

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

May 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned