Practice Love

Sunday - June 16

Run
  • 3h 11m
  • 21.10 kms
  • -----

Again, I have no idea of my race time. That's what my watch said (although I started it before the race), I don't *think* I got lost, but the half-mary clock showed 2:4X when I ran down the chute, so who the hell knows. I was at 1:19ish around 10K and that was nearly all uphill, so I can't imagine I slowed down insanely on the downhill?!

Swim
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Did Tarzan doggypaddle drilling in the pool ... wait, that's not quite what it sounds like ;) it was a great way to cool down and get some arm work in after the half-mary.

Plus, I needed to get really good and wet this week at least once ;)

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

Amount of walking total around the race before and after, and then running around after Sven in the afternoon ... and him with a gimped knee! WTF ...

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 25m

Yoooooga ... to get the kinkiness of the day out. Er, I mean, the kinks out. Yes. That. No no ... not THAT kind of yoga. Hm, but there's a thought ...

• RACE DAY: Bali Marathon - Half Marathon

Saturday - June 15

Sport
  • Keeping Up With Sven
  • 3h 00m

Every time we get together, I swear I'm never going anywhere with this guy again! He and Mutti are from the same city in Germany, Hamburg, in the far north, and it's bloody COLD and those people walk FAST. Cannot keep up! Not kidding about the 3hrs either. I'm like, uh ... do you remember we're running a half and full mary tomorrow? Sure, sure! he says. This is great!

*rolling eyeballs*

Friday - June 14

Bike
  • 2h 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Was going to try for 3, but 2+ is perfectly good maintenance. And it's what I could do.

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Wee trannie.

Strength
  • 10m

Exhausted in ways I can't even express.

Up nearly all last night including this morning with a friend in pretty dire straits.

She's in good hands with other friends now and we can only hope for the best.

Thursday - June 13

I have nothing to say today except that I am thoroughly enjoying my vibrating pussy.

Wednesday - June 12

Travel day. Pretty close call if I was gonna be able to get on a plane but man I need out of the Crazy Castle and Jakarta. BAAAALI! For nearly two whole weeks!

I can write in whole sentences today but I still don't want Pop Tarts. I don't want anything. Bloodwork shows some kind of bacterial infection, not raving, nor is the fever raving (just fever, just enough to take it out of you and make you miserable), all the body liquid samples negative for the usual suspects but cultures ready in a few days should show more.

Docs very careful with giving me antibiotics, with my history and allergies, unless it's really a life or death thing. Hopefully I get better in a few days with rest.

And so I can run the Bali half-marathon with Sven on Sunday *running and hiding as you start throwing rocks at me in the inspires*

Heh. Especially with all the business horrendousness going on, still trying to get my own personal work in order, worrying about Mutti, blahblahblah ...

... at one point I looked at my ceiling and howled, "Why me?!?!?"

And the quiet yet kind answer was, "Why not you?"

Oh. Good point.

Just a little funny for ya ...

With sis Tina in town THANK GOD at least we were able to work together this morning. Always frustrating stuff can never get enough done but we hope progress. Some fun moments fighting about who gets to be Azz Manager Production and Azz Director

Tuesday - June 11

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 30m

Death pose, child's pose, breathing meditations, that kind of thing. It does make me feel better. Nunna that downward dog triangulatin' warrior shit though.

Sick. Fever. Don't want Pop Tarts. Doctor tomorrow morning. Marble tile floor so nice and cool.

Monday - June 10

Strength
  • 11m
Sport
  • Yoga
  • 45m
Today was such a shyte day I was in the fuckits by 9:30am and had destroyed a baseball bat by 10:30am. I'd wanted to destroy things WITH the bat (namely a few people) but the stupid thing splintered and broke when I tested it on the walls.

That was the high point of the day!

My brother came over at about 4pm and we couldn't even talk to each other until we'd sucked down a Starbucks cappuccino each. Venti.

The good news is Mutti is alive and fed, I'm alive and fed, the dog is alive and fed, Tina is coming in 100 minutes, and Kristin is back on duty in 11 hours and 10 minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned

Time