If the Fat Crazy Cat Lady Can ...

Saturday - June 22

Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

With Chris Lieto.

Of COURSE I have pics and video! :)

Otherwise, on my feet and running around all day. Not so good the day before a tri, but that's how it went.

Friday - June 21

Bike
  • 1h 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Recon/course ride. I was the sweeper :)

Swim
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

Group/recon swim. I led :)

Thursday - June 20

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Just a 30-min shakeout to the piglets of Paris-Roubaix. :) Tomorrow morning is the official reco ride a.k.a. Guided (and supported!) Bike Tour of the race course. Tour de Bali Tri Piglets!

Run #1
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Ocean aquajoggie. It would have been longer, but see ... there was this piglet that looked like Chris Lieto ...

Run #2
  • 1h 06m
  • -----
  • -----

Sunset joggie around the hilly 'hood. Gorgeous.

Swim
  • 25m
  • -----
  • -----

Recon swim at the Bali Tri site. Water's great (we've had an extra long hard rainy season so nasty pollution runoff was a worry), a few small jellies but nothing to worry about. Just cruised with a few 1-minute sprints here and there.

Wednesday - June 19

Bike
  • 4h 30m 11s
  • -----
  • -----

Ow ow ow ... this was one of the hardest but funnest long rides ever. 30-45 min mountain biking on the trails ("trails" being a very loose term\ for what they are) on the hills around my house, then hop on the trainer for an hour, rinse, repeat. So much fun! Even with the blood and scrapes! MTB is awesome! Also, I did it in Crocs.

Tuesday - June 18

Bike
  • 46m 03s
  • -----
  • -----
Run #1
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Aquajoggie until I was going to blow my brains out if I aquajoggied one more step.

Run #2
  • 40m 50s
  • -----
  • -----

Land joggie through the hood ... wow, so many of my neighbors waved hi and said where have you been? we missed you! Awwwwww :)

Swim
  • 1h 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Long easy recovery, she says. WTF is 1000 KICK doing in there, then?! by 850 through THAT (which of course was the last set, and I will confess there was no fucking way and indeed I did not do the entire thing kick, but a lot of it) ... I was writing her into one of my books as an assassination victim.

1000 free (I threw some fly/bk/breast in there so I wouldn't die of boredom or lose count so much)
1000 pull w/paddles
8x25 odds EZ breath control @:10R, evens near-sprint @:20R
1000 kick (GOD HELP HER SHE IS GOING TO NEED IT)
300 CD

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 26m

Monday - June 17

Bike
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

EZ spinnie on the bike to shake the legs loose from the straight uphill then straight downhill half mary (on twisty cambered roads).

Swim
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords

Sunday - June 16

Run
  • 3h 11m
  • 21.10 kms
  • -----

Again, I have no idea of my race time. That's what my watch said (although I started it before the race), I don't *think* I got lost, but the half-mary clock showed 2:4X when I ran down the chute, so who the hell knows. I was at 1:19ish around 10K and that was nearly all uphill, so I can't imagine I slowed down insanely on the downhill?!

Swim
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

Did Tarzan doggypaddle drilling in the pool ... wait, that's not quite what it sounds like ;) it was a great way to cool down and get some arm work in after the half-mary.

Plus, I needed to get really good and wet this week at least once ;)

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 1h 00m

Amount of walking total around the race before and after, and then running around after Sven in the afternoon ... and him with a gimped knee! WTF ...

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 25m

Yoooooga ... to get the kinkiness of the day out. Er, I mean, the kinks out. Yes. That. No no ... not THAT kind of yoga. Hm, but there's a thought ...

• RACE DAY: Bali Marathon - Half Marathon

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned