Bike
  • 1h 20m 10s
  • -----
  • -----

Mostly easy, clicked up through gears by 10min and back down again when I started to sweat. :)

Run
  • 32m 41s
  • -----
  • -----

POWA WALK on the 'hood hills. Lovely, near sunset, but everything's more fun with Kingsley!

Swim
  • 15m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. I hate that bitch!!! It's really weird ... the more I hate her, the better I swim ... hmmm ...

If you accumulate enough awful fluoro shit, some of it will inevitably match. Oh no! Quick! Grab a cat to hide that fact!

:)

Bike
  • 1h 00m 10s
  • -----
  • -----

Started easy, clicked a gear up every 15min, ended easy. Watching the Sydney Marathon, how fun and inspiring!

Run
  • 50m 15s
  • -----
  • -----

POWA WALK in the hood--the soccer field gate was open so mostly there. The smell of the sun, crackling leaves underfoot and trees reminded me of Palo Alto in the summertime. It was a beautiful memory, and very forgiving turf to hoof around on.

Swim
  • 14m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Oof.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 12m

Yogaaaaaah, mostly neck stabilization and spinal extensions.

Very tired today, took a long afternoon nap, had a wicked headache in the evening--par for the course since I'm menstruating (thank you for the information, Yanti, right?). Well, I gotta do it sometime! Also want to keep an eye on energy levels and recovery patterns, and hey, if it ain't logged, it never happened, right?

Bike
  • 38m 32s
  • -----
  • -----

4min spin, 1min higher-resistance
And that was enough. :) I like big T.I.T.S. as much as anyone, but small smooth firm = good too

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Nice to stretch out and do some spinal extensions.

KINGSLEY LEFT TODAY WAAAAAAH! It'll be NINE WHOLE DAYS until I get to see him again!

In our ongoing campaign to make everybody thoroughly sick of our sweet goopiness (hopefully forever):

Bike
  • 46m
  • -----
  • -----

5 spin x 1 min higher-resistance, rinse, repeat to the SMOKIN' HAWT SMOKIN' FAST PIGLETS ENJOYING TITS ... U23 World Time Trial Championships in Tuscany.

Run #1
  • 25m 08s
  • -----
  • -----

Aquajoggie after the swim with Kingsley.

He's shaping up to be a champ aquajogger, too ... *glum* at least eating his wake means I get a great draft. :)

Run #2
  • 35m 44s
  • -----
  • -----

POWA WALK with Kingsley up and down the 'hood hills. Crap. I think I walk faster than I run ...

Swim
  • 1h 14m
  • 3200.00 meters
  • -----

WU: 4x100 EZ alt IM/free
2x25 Tarzan, dogpaddle
300 IM kick
2x25 Tarzan, dogpaddle
100 EZ

MS1: 3 rounds
4 x 50 free FAST @0:55
y'know, there's really no such thing as fast in a just-over-2ft-deep pool with no gutters ... especially since just Kingsley himself is his own wavepool
2 x 150 mod @3:00

MS2: 4x50 pull FAST @0:55
150 pull mod-hard @3:00
4x25 pull FAST @0:25
150 pull mod-hard @3:00

CD: 200 IM EZ

Attack of the Killer Krazy Kat Lady Nerdo Fluoro Twins!

:)

For those of you concerned about all this seeming "working out" in my blog ... rest assured that none of it is high intensity--even the few "hard" pool intervals are very cruisy. Kingsley is doing it all with me (as well as the, ah, extracurriculars) and seeing to it that I get lots of rest, too.

He'd be the first to call me out if I'm overdoing anything. Fo' sho'. In fact, he just wouldn't let me do it.

Bike
  • 40m 26s
  • -----
  • -----

Good strong spin, 5 min x 2 min higher resistance intervals

Run
  • 30m 08s
  • -----
  • -----

Power walk with Kingsley down the hill (hard!) ... he said, "Wow, this is steep" and it is, just as hard to go down as up, it's that steep ... and of course then UP the hill too. :)

Swim #1
  • 1h 00m
  • 2300.00 meters
  • -----

Kick Workout (aka "I Hate Sheila T")

It was perfect, though, since with a sinus infection no flip turns (did open on WU/CD) and staying mostly on top of the water was much better.

WU 400 free
6x200 kick alt free/IM last rep swim IM
6x50 back kick alt dolphin/flutter
100 backstroke
4x50 surf kick (freestyle no board; head up to breathe)
CD 100 free

Swim #2
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Dryland swim tubing. 1min free, 1 min fly. I HATE YOU SHEILA T!!!

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 30m

Nekkid yogaaaaaaah.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 17m

Death yoga. Sick today. Japan fallout (HAHAHA ... too soon?), tired out from recent bout of strep and Abx, or current tooth/gum infection which I'm taking really yucky Abx for, or bladder infection (too much time on Training Bike 2, methinks ... ) ... or all of the above.

Slept a lot today.

Bike
  • 30m 30s
  • -----
  • -----

Short, but good spin with some intervals on the drainer.

Run
  • 1h 06m
  • -----
  • -----

Power WALK with Kingsley down the Sanur boardwalk, then dim sum with Tina. Yum! (and the dim sum was good too ... )

Both of us had sore hips after. It was a good jaunt.

Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Oof.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28