• 35m 14s
  • -----
  • -----

Neighborhood dusk trot

Swim
  • 55m
  • 2500.00 meters
  • -----

Well, that was exciting. A poolful of yipping teenagers in burkinis, a massive lightning storm, and I was the only one who got out.

WU: 300 as 2x (125 swim/25 horizontal scull) @:30R
200 IM kick @:10R
300 pull as above
MS: 12x50 freestyle @1:10. 1-3 lengthen stroke, 4-6 short choppy stroke, 7-9 normal, 10-12 refine.
600 free moderate/fast with focus on optimal stroke distance - rate - effort.
PS: 4x100 pull at same stroke length and rate
CD: 100 HOLY SHIT THAT LIGHTNING WAS CLOSE AND SUDDEN!

I thought about TITS ... I often think about TITS ... but I'd rather just put in some quality long sessions this weekend than go in tired. Yes, cycling ;)

Thursday - March 20

Bike
  • 1h 15m 15s
  • -----
  • -----

Back on Red Robber and viewing American Idol XIII. Happy.

Run
  • 17m 30s
  • -----
  • -----
Sport
  • Walking
  • 25m

Hoofing it with Mutti. Hot DAMN that lady moves fast!

I bought my wedding shoes. :) nah, that's not my dress, though--just some mystery dress that appeared in my closet!

Wednesday - March 19

Tuesday - March 18

Strength
  • 30m

Yogaaaah.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 24m

First--thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou--your wonderful words and support mean so much to me.

Hot DAMN today was a long and busy day; surprised I got that in at all. Eternally trying to save this shitshow of a company that my father left in a 30-year shambles ...

That said, my brother, sister and I got it turned around in ONE YEAR and a hefty dividend went out to shareholders. Including us. :) New bike, maybe? ;)

Actually significantly less than a year, more like 6 months, since just the bureaucracy, papers, procedure and COST of getting my dad officially killed off (you don't automatically die here when you actually die. It's ridiculous) and then re-organizing and transferring just about everyone and everything in the company took forever, and a hell of a lot of forever days.

In short, we rock and and we'll just keep on shoveling shit.

Also, we make KILLER shrimp. Fine restaurateurs swoon over them.

Monday - March 17

Run
  • 36m
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 20m 15s
  • -----
  • -----

10 min swim cords (bumped up to highest tension cords--I'm dying here)
10 min sculling in pool--this was crazy hard! Okay, maybe if I hadn't been sit-floating in the water cross-legged and trying to pull myself across the pool ...

Sport #1
  • Shrimp Farmin'
  • 1h 00m

Shrimpin' id hard work. Just ask Forrest Gump.
I wonder if anybody else has got this as a sport in their log?

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 14m

Sunday - March 16

Bike
  • 2h 30m 09s
  • -----
  • -----

WU 30', 2 x (15' half-iron effort, 15' Oly, 15' sprint), CD 30'

Run
  • 17m
  • -----
  • -----

Saturday - March 15

Run
  • 17m 31s
  • -----
  • -----
Sport #1
  • Stationary Biking
  • 10m

An attempt at starting the long bike scheduled for today. Not gonna happen today.

Sport #2
  • Stationary Biking
  • 11m

Mornin', world. Nope, didn't wake me up, though.

Deeply fatigued today. As in, "how am I going to scoop the dog food into the dog bowls" tired. (As in, how do I even get the energy to go outside to get the bowls to bring them inside to scoop kibble into them. And I ain't no Hobbit Maid ... I sure as hell am not going to cook for them!)

Really tried to get going several times, absolute miss.

Today was the 1st anniversary of my father's death and, while I'm quite obviously not in top physical shape, I'm pretty sure the emotional heaviness of the day tipped the gravity storm my way.

Rest in peace, Pa. Wherever you are, I hope there's lots of turkey bones to gnaw on and "Punken Pie" to eat, without your blood sugar or Yanti hitting the roof :). And please stop fucking with the electricity at the house. We know you're there, yes yes!

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

March 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned