Bike #1
  • 10m 02s
  • -----
  • -----

Just a nekkid cycle (okay, flipflops) when I woke up to get the blood moving. Already better than yesterday but I have to get physically going (in an easy way) to get the mind even remotely conscious.

Bike #2
  • 1h 01m 02s
  • -----
  • -----

To the piglets of one of the spring classics! And a classic rider won it. :) What a show. It was awesome. Riding about half spin, half hard today in intervals.

Run
  • 30m 05s
  • 3.50 kms
  • 08m 35s /KM
Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Really wanted to go for 10, but again, 5 was it.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 10m 12s

Post-breakfast walk. I'm walking for 10 minutes after every major meal. Why? Because it's good for you. And I saw so many beautiful butterflies, of every kind! Orange with black, lime green, yellow, white, black with iridescent green-blue ribbons, plain old brown ... just hauntingly lovely. I guess it's the season for them. Spring? End of rainy season?

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 10m

Post-lunch walk.

In the evening now ... I would take my newly customary postprandial waddle, but that would require putting on clothes, and I'm just not that fond of clothes.

Bike
  • 36m 01s
  • -----
  • -----

Just a smooth spin with a few hard minutes here and there.

I've been passed out cold pretty much since returning to Bali late Sunday night. Deeply tired.

Run
  • 15m 02s
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Aiming for 10 but some days, 5 is what I got.

I tried to wake myself up with the colors--no dice but maybe I got you a bit more alert? ;)

I drank 5L of water today. That's not unusual for me but I just feel like I've been quite thirsty lately so I'm tracking water.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m 10s

Tearing around the all the luggage belts with a cart. I was bored and thanks to the (for once) shocking efficiency of Indonesian immigration, had gotten off the plane and to customs in UNDER 10 MINUTES. Of course, the luggage didn't come 'round 'til a half-hour later, but hey.

Run
  • 15m 10s
  • -----
  • -----

This was a Crocs run close to midnight after Kingsley and I got home from a barbecue at a friend's house (one that I invited ourselves to, ha ha ... in fact the barbecue was for us!) and had STUFFED OUR FACES. This was not an easy run but ya gotta git 'er done.

Swim
  • 05m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. At just about midnight. Oof.

Bike
  • 26m
  • -----
  • -----

Just a good leg-pumping spin at the pool gym after the swim.

Run
  • 15m 18s
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 1h 25m
  • 3650.00 meters
  • -----

There were two versions of Kingsley's squad workout today. This was the "special slow" one. Somebody shoot me now. Well, I may have been in the slowest lane, but I was actually not the slowest swimmer today! (2nd slowest. I'm moving up in the swimming world). Apparently this workout was to be All About Pacing.

WU: 3x100 free @1:50, 3x100 kick @2:30, 3x100 pull @2:00
MS1: 800 free build through 400, hold pace last 400 (time was 12:xx, but I accidentally did 850, so it was 11:xx), 200 EZ
MS2: 1600 I.M. as follows (I shit you not) ... 4 rounds, one for each stroke
4x50 stroke @1:00, 200 stroke @5sec R
I had to cut the breaststroke swim short because my shin and calf were cramping.
CD: 200 free/stroke EZ

Bike
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

MTB ride entirely uphill. I was wondering why (more so than usual) it was getting REEAAAALLY hard to cycle towards the top. Then AT the top I noticed I had a flat.

Run
  • 29m 30s
  • -----
  • -----

It is SO much fun running in bike shoes pushing your flat MTB! After half an hour, I was like--what am I DOING?!--and started walking.

Swim
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Swim cords. Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy me!

Sport
  • Walking
  • 15m

Then I just walked it home. Why don't I have a flat kit with me? Well, I was asking myself the exact same question ...

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

March 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals