Bike
  • 1h 00m 20s
  • -----
  • -----

Outside, on the mean streets of Jakarta.
Okay, on the mean, leafy, cool, shaded, relatively well-paved streets of our suburb, but whatever.

Run
  • 22m 30s
  • -----
  • -----

With Scootie. It's what I could do today.

Bike
  • 1h 00m 15s
  • -----
  • -----

Gyrating furiously away on the foldie, on the trainer, with my running shoes, to NCIS :)

Run
  • 20m 10s
  • -----
  • -----
Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Mutti and Scootie putting me through my paces!

What business do an elf, an orc, and a short furry dwarf have in Jakarta ...

Admit it, somehow I did manage to look exactly like an orc here ... ORCA, dammit, I want to be like an ORCA!!!

Run
  • 41m 15s
  • -----
  • -----
Swim
  • 45m
  • 2000.00 meters
  • -----

This would be wholly unremarkable except that it was in LCM, lotsa collisions & sighting practice :), no flip turns (forgot earplugs), no cap (forgot that too), and it was mostly drills and medley. Swim Smooth shit.

Sport #1
  • Walking
  • 25m

Lordy Lordy that lady wears me out, bless her heart ;)

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 15m

Run
  • 20m 26s
  • -----
  • -----

Just right. It's a bit disheartening that my run pace = slow walk for a fat dog, though. ;)

Sport #1
  • Home Improvement
  • 1h 00m

It's actually an awfully big house and Mutti is a rather LIVELY elderly person ... that's it, tomorrow SHE does the dishes and cleans the kitchen after every meal. Whaaaat ... she needs to stay active and involved, yo!

Sport #2
  • Walking
  • 30m

With Mutti and Scooter. How can one little old crazy lady tire me out so much ...

Nope, not today either, except for a crapton of walking in airports because it was a travel day. And even though the city is eerily quiet since about six million people have skipped town to go home for the end-of-Ramadhan holidays, it's always a zoo upon arrival at the Crazy Castle! So, I've been busy.

Truth be told I also felt like my head and body could use another day of rest.

IndoIronYanti's Training Log

August 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
Time
  • Ironman Western Australia (Triathlon)