• -----
quick little run and quick little bike to make sure all was well with the bike

Thursday - October 30

Swim
  • 45m
  • 1931.21 meters
  • -----

not sure what the time was

Go in on Tuesday and just so lost...My family doesnt come in until friday and nobody was here yet!  So I went to do my shopping and got everything except my uncrsutables...went back to get them and forgot where I was going and ended up back at the condo instead so headed back out.  Just confused in the head.  Talked to Melissa and went to here place and hung with she and her friend Rick till we were meeting for dinner at 8pm! Which its and hour behind so that 9pm for most of us.  Got to dinner and met jccbulldog, papson14,cbost2378.  Was fun meething bter's!  Weds went to swim in the am with Melissa and Rick and couldnt see real well but I kept seeing shit out of the corner of my eye and would jump...nothing was there but I saw things....couldnt get comfy cause not many people were swimming!  Went and got checked in, got my bike took my bike to just have it checked out finally met Socks then not sure where the afternoon and evening went.  Cube and G8RSAX got in and went on the balcony and gave them a wave....got to meet wendy as they were going out on a ride.  Met eveyone for a swim this morning!  Terrific time......stopped at the first to bouys and then went on around.  As I made the final turn to come back in something felt like it cut the crap out of my left forearm....no blood i still was breathing and I made it back in and there wasnt anything there but if you touch it it kinda burns?  Thinking I got a little brase from a jellyfish.  My lower back kinda bothered me after 1 lap so I need to be sure to keep my abs tight and head low...being so bouyant must be making me arch my back more.  Got a shower then went to the Waffle House...came back and Sue was at the press conference representing Janis and she is just sitting there right next to NINA KRAFT!!!  Afterwards I got just the two of them together and Sue got one of me and Nina then the other 2 female pros I got my picture with as well...Bella Comerford was one and think the other was Tamara Kozulina?  Went to see about some goggles cause mine are leaky but didnt get them yet just felt like coming back to chill for awhile.  So here I am chilling in the lobby so I get online.  May go take a ride afterwhile then meeting at Melissa's at 4 then the dinner.  The day will fly by..it's already 1:00.  Was also thinkin about just driving some of the bike course...so I may just go do that.  Thanks for the inspires and keeping my in your thoughts this week!  It means alot to me.

Wednesday - October 29

Swim
  • 25m
  • 1200.00 meters
  • 02m 05s /100 meters

dont know the distance.

cold...swam to the boat which WAS at the turn bouy but it kept moving :)  Wasnt many folks swimming and say lots of visions in my mind and decided to just head back. 

Tuesday - October 28

Monday - October 27

Bike
  • 51m
  • 17.00 miles
  • 20.00 Mi/hr

spin bike

Went to the gym to get on the spin bike since mine is at the bike shop gonna be shipped out.  My head is so off the hook today.  I had to get my absentee ballot for the election cause we dont fly home until the 4th and then one of my best friends and I are going to lunch today.  I have way too much shit packed in my suitcase hope its not overweight.  I have a carry on as well with my helmet and some other clothes that wouldnt fit in the suitcase and of course there is some banana laffy taffy in the carryon bag.  Its cold again here so I cant wait to leave! 

Sunday - October 26

Run
  • 40m 59s
  • 4.02 miles
  • 10m 11s /Mi

mile 2 felt fast and it was but felt good.

Gonna run with some friends this afternoon then just kinda pick up the house so I dont come back from Florida to a mess.  It's pretty clean already but the wood floors love to get dusty!  New song I cant get out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTSU-mFWGs       
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop
'Cause it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
To be something I'm not

I'm a fool