• 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • -----

spin class then circuit

Swim
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

actually swam for 30 minutes!! Felt great and think I coulda kept going just have to figure out how to not get bored and let my mind wander

Run #1
  • 40m 01s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi
Run #2
  • 22m 41s
  • 1.56 miles
  • 14m 32s /Mi

after I finished bridges went back for the others....had 3 different pace groups and it was HOT!

spin class, circuit and swim...planned to bike but its soooo freaking hot and humid I keep debating. Have miles n munchies tonight since its so hot think Erin is planning to bike instead of run....I think I better run with the marathon friday night and the little event I signed up for next month. Tomorrow am Erin and I are biking to the dam...will be slower then normal as I will try to hang back with her the best I can. Have a client at noon then would like to get a run in the forest in unless I go thru town?

Tuesday - July 16

Bike
  • 1h 59m 16s
  • 31.60 miles
  • 15.90 Mi/hr

Monday - July 15

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • -----

spin class and circuit

damn...back to the dr I go....not getting any better at all....woke this am to major drainage from nose and throat...lymph nodes all knotted again and sore throat. Plan was to swim then do a bike then have bootcamp tonight but called the Dr back and am going in at 1:00. This is really pissing me off!

Sunday - July 14

Run
  • 2h 56m 39s
  • 11.95 miles
  • 14m 46s /Mi
didnt go as planned but 3 hours on my feet will help. Still not feeling 100% and it was so hot and humid today?? Gonna get worse as the week plays out too. my shirt was so wet I had to take it off and run in just my jog bra...i did have my hydration vest on and it ended up rubbing a bit. feel like i should go ride my bike a couple hours now but I did that last Thursday when I thought I was feeling better and made things worse. Will see what happens

Saturday - July 13

Run
  • -----
  • 4.50 miles
  • -----

slow walk with Andi at Lampblack got hotter faster then I thought and Andi couldnt get to some of the creeks and was searching for more water...I knew if we went on up the hill and down where he could get in it was still another mile plus so we turned around where there was a couple spots on the way back that had easy access

woke up and my throat feels better still lots of drainage and this cough trying to break thru but wont. Stuffy nose and I keep telling myself you feel good enough to go run but I know if I dont my body will be stronger so I will not run....then I thought hey I can do a long bike but then analyzed the wind in my face prolly wouldnt be a good idea so I shall rest. I may take andi to the forest and just WALK...really just walk! Tomorrow I think I should be ok to get a nice long run in.

Friday - July 12

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • -----

spin and bootcamp

Think I over did it yesterday.....last night felt like crap, couldnt get to sleep cause of my throat and drainage. This morning throat really bad again and I have to cough but it that hurts like hell on your throat cough so u gently try to hack the shit up. Teaching spin class and not sure what I will do the rest of the day, really need two long long runs this weekend so dont know if resting the rest of today will make that easier to do

After spin I decided to give up and called the Dr....they got me right in had to wait a few but better then waiting all weekend. Got on antibiotics thinks just infection now from allegeries and sinus drainage....didnt do a strep test....gonna rest the rest of the day in hopes of getting up early and doing a long long run/walk. Need to get some miles on my legs and feet for next month....need to swim and bike too!!!!UGGGGG

Thursday - July 11

Run
  • 1h 47m 06s
  • 8.08 miles
  • 13m 15s /Mi
Bike
  • 2h 36m 48s
  • 43.47 miles
  • 16.63 Mi/hr

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

July 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat