• 45m
  • -----
  • -----

spin class

Run
  • -----
  • 6.00 miles
  • -----

dreadmill at incline at 12 for awhile then lower back started bothering me took it to 6 for awhile then just kept it at 3-4 for the remainder of the movie.

Very nervous and scardt right now....have to harden the fuck up for just 7 weeks and get thru this shoulder pain......got out of the tub and just pulling on my pants took me to my knees this evening. Maybe I made the mistake waiting till I couldnt wait any longer and have a ton of shit torn in there too...heck my other shoulder with the torn bicep and labrel tendon didnt feel this bad plus it had a bone spur and the ball and socket had a huge gap

Thursday - February 13

Well I've put off this stupid right shoulder pain for a couple years knowing what the outcome was gonna be but now can barely put a shirt on and off and cant sleep on the right side and even running it is starting to bother me so I broke down and went to the Ortho. All that was needed was an xray and it showed an enormous bone spur...he offered a shot to help with the pain but the only way to fix it is to shave it off and hope when he gets in there where I have let it go and grow for so long that I havent tore any shit around it. I will suffer it out for another 7 ish weeks as i cant go have it done now and even think I would be able to do Zion 100 the first weekend of April...but I did tell him I had a marathon 3 weeks after the 100 and 6 in 7 days 6 ish weeks later....but I always have the Buts....the 6 in 7 days have no time limit and its the entire New England states and I HAVE to do them...so even if he has to re attach anything I can speed walk those!! So I get back from Zion around midnight April 8th on the 9th i'll have the bloodwork done and then on the 10th at 6am go in for the surgery. I hate hate hate this cause shoulder surgery hurts so damn bad afterwards...I had my bicep and labrel reattached back in 05 as well as a bone spur and the ball and socket pulled back together and this is why i have been putting it off as long as I can...guess I always hope the shit will just go away. I didnt take the shot and I wouldnt take and pain meds now im questioning why i didnt go ahead and take the pain meds but i dont wanna start on them anyways...i have some strong ones in case my knee will need them for Zion so if i would start taking them now for my shoulder im afraid my body would get use to them and then if i got into too much pain at Zion and needed it it wouldnt be as effective?

Wednesday - February 12

Bike #1
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

spin class

Bike #2
  • 26m 09s
  • 7.00 miles
  • -----

sunday afternoon on expresso

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 12m /Mi

dreadmill - ran 2 walk 1 to try to keep myself entertained

Tuesday - February 11

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 3.50 miles
  • 17m 08s /Mi

Slow walk on dreadmill at work...didnt want to get all sweay as I didnt bring any dry clothes and stuck working till 6

Strength
  • 30m

Upper body with Heather

Sport
  • AMT
  • 20m

EZ on AMT reading some study material, again didnt wanna get wet cause its cold in here when you are not moving around!

Monday - February 10

got the dogs this am, had to bank, ship a few items that sold, trained carolyn and finished my book. Little tender but thats expected. Tomorrow have to work 12-6 so will get a short dreadmill in, the EFX, 90 min of moping! then train carolyn and then heather and I will lift and prolly get a bike in there too

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

February 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

• Columbia River Power Marathon (Run)