Commitment and Consistency

Sunday - February 23

Run
  • 5h 18m 51s
  • 25.97 miles
  • 12m 16s /Mi

with Heather....gonna make her a maniac!

• RACE DAY: Last Chance For Boston

Saturday - February 22

Run
  • 1h 11m 33s
  • 4.02 miles
  • 17m 47s /Mi

took andi to the forest just walked to keep things moving

Friday - February 21

Bike
  • 45m
  • -----
  • -----

spin class then circuit after

Run
  • -----
  • 0.50 miles
  • -----

yes I logged a half a mile!!! Decided after another warm day plus the major rain and storm we had last night there was no way there was snow on the forest road to get to the fire road I like to run.....and that I was correct about however being already 50 degrees I thought a half sleeve shirt and capris was fine and I did have some gloves in the car but DAMN the wind is killer and I couldnt take it so Andi and I turned around.....its suppose to die off to around 20mph by 3 so if that happens I will add some layers since the wind is cold and maybe we will go again....unless I decide to go in town...but I really wanna get her out there so she can run. If I go in town i'll just walk her the 3 mile loop...still too many puddles and tons of potholes to run her in town safely

Thursday - February 20

Run
  • 1h 05m 09s
  • 6.05 miles
  • 10m 46s /Mi

Wednesday - February 19

Run
  • 50m 46s
  • 2.97 miles
  • 17m 05s /Mi
thought for sure the road to the fire tower woulda melted after yesterday getting close to 60 but was wrong! Andi and I headed that way (with no 4wheel drive) got to the road and the tire tracks from previous trucks etc had melted a path so I hoped it was like that all the way to the top...got further out and nope totally ice,snow slush covered and deep but nowhere to turn around. Got almost to where the fireroad is and its a steep sharp turn on a hill and couldnt make the turn and kinda was stuck sideways for awhile. Had to figure out how to maneuver the car to get turned around in order to get off! That was fun....but I got off and didnt crash. Got back to town and grabbed a sandwich and took andi for just a walk since its so wet and slushy hard to run her in town in that. Heather and I r suppose to meet at 5 to do the bear run route

Tuesday - February 18

Run #1
  • 22m 11s
  • 1.04 miles
  • 21m 19s /Mi
Run #2
  • 1h 03m 31s
  • 6.07 miles
  • 10m 27s /Mi
run fail this morning...gorgeous outside and snow is gonna start to melt so thought Id take Andi to the forest...the forest road leading to the fire tower road which I like to do (8miles) it was still covered in ice and my car just couldnt make the climb so we headed to lampblack..last time it snowed they had that fire road open but it was due to hunting season so the fire road had been driven on by trucks and such so there was the tire path to run in, well now that hunting season is over that road is not open to traffic so there were no tracks at all. 6 inches left of pure snowy slush...we made it out just over half mile and turned back...walked/hiked and it was a workout on the legs for sure! Now home...made a sammie and hope to get my shit together and get atleast 5-6 in town this afternoon.

Monday - February 17

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

February 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races