• 1h 00m
  • 20.30 miles
  • 20.30 Mi/hr
Strength
  • 30m

Weights: Back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps
abs/core
stretching

Looks like it will be a spin tonight since my bike is still not done.  I shall get my lift on as well. Then I am meeting 4 other women from my high school class to help plan our 25th class reunion since the two that were supposed to plan it backed out. 

Monday - June 3

Swim
  • 32m 30s
  • 1400.00 yards
  • 02m 19s /100 yards

Swimmy in the pool after having a fabulous lunch with Amy F. and 100 miler man (Davey). Then a little recovery run. Beautiful day!!

Run
  • 40m 54s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi

Sunday - June 2

Rest

Saturday - June 1

Run
  • 2h 26m 36s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 11m 11s /Mi

Had the best time with Craig, my sister Anne and her husband Jim. Unfortunately the run didn't go so well for Anne. Starting at mile 3 she was having hip issues and was in pain. I told her we should stop. She said no. She kept telling me to go ahead and try to get the best time I could since I was doing well. I was not there for time. I was there to spend time with her and make sure she was ok. About mile 8 she starting having breathing issues so we walked a little more. We did finish but afterwards Anne started hyperventilating so I walked her to the med tent and they had her sit down for about 20 min until she felt better. Great race and loved being with my sister. This was the first time we have ever ran a race together. We have decided to make it a yearly event :)

• RACE DAY: Dam to Dam 20k

Friday - May 31

Drove 6 hours to Iowa....

Thursday - May 30

Rest

Wednesday - May 29

Swim
  • 31m 23s
  • -----
  • -----

Yay!! First open water swim of the season. Was cold at first but then very comfortable. I now know I need so much more time in the pool or open water.

I am actually going to swim today. 2 weeks of no swimming is killing me. 8 weeks to Door County!!

Bike was in need of some major TLC. So I dropped it off yesterday and they estimate I can pick it up sometime next week. :( Will be out of town this weekend in Iowa running the HM with my twin sister so wouldn't be able to ride this weekend anyway.

amyjotris' Training Log

June 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals