Bike
  • 30m
  • 6.50 miles
  • -----

Sport & Health recumbent

No workout yesterday. I had a really bad night Monday night. Woke up and was very nauseated and had a headache. Was up for several hours. Turned off the alarm as I certainly was not getting up early to run. Went to work but then went home to work as every time I got up from my desk the nausea hit me again. I cannot get sick now with a house full of guests coming on Friday for the next two weeks.

Thought I could at least just spin my legs easy for an hour. Driving to the gym the motion of the car started to make me a little nauseated again so any thoughts of maybe getting on the treadmill went away quickly. However after just 30 minutes of very easy spinning on the recumbent my legs were shaking. Decided to call it quits. Will work from home again today.

Run #1
  • 1h 11m 16s
  • 7.06 miles
  • 10m 05s /Mi

Worman's Mill
Nice morning. When my watch beeped 3 miles I decided that I was feeling pretty decent and decided to run the next mile tempo-ish. Of course I can't see my watch so I have no idea how fast I'm going. Checked when I got done and it was only 8:45. Oh well. The run was nice.

Run #2
  • 1h 33m 19s
  • 8.13 miles
  • 11m 28s /Mi

Worman's Mill
At 5:00 there was still a hint of daylight and it was 50 degrees so I split out of the office and said I'm going home to run. Had my gym bag in the car expecting to do the TM after work but I was thrilled to have such a nice evening. Of course my legs were quite tired. I was very proud of myself for hanging in there for the full 8 miles.

Tomorrow is pot luck at work = serious over eating and then euchre tomorrow night. Will get some miles in before work depending on how the legs feel after doing 15 today.

Run
  • 2h 16m
  • 11.00 miles
  • 12m 21s /Mi

C&O Canal
Point of Rocks
With hiking sticks
Really did not care how slow this was. The goal was to do 13 miles to make this a 60 mile week. Definitely felt better than yesterday but had some stomach issues. The battery on my Garmin died so I did not go back out for the last two. Thought I would get them done later in the day but it just did not happen. Oh well. I'll try to keep the mileage up as much as I can between now and the new year but it will be challenging. A lot going on.

jkholden's Training Log

December 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals