Sport
  • 21 Day
  • 30m

Morning Pilates

Blew off the evening workout. It was cold and raining. Which should not have mattered because I was packed up to run on the TM in the gym. Truth is I did not sleep well at all last night and I'm really tired. Heading home early to take a sleeping aid and go to bed.

Still have the cold too which is why this morning was pilates instead of a swim.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 14.25 miles
  • -----

Ft. Detrick
Recumbent bike.

Run
  • 23m 11s
  • 2.04 miles
  • 11m 21s /Mi

Pelican Preserve
I did not expect this to feel good, but it felt pretty aweful. And this was with a couple of extended stops as I walked through some of the new homes in the neighborhood.

Need to make sure I let myself recover for next week.

But I am glad I at least got the blood moving through my legs. (and I don't have another white square on the calendar)

Run
  • 6h 29m 56s
  • 30.26 miles
  • 12m 53s /Mi

Caloosahatche Park
50K but went with the distance on my watch instead of the 50K

3 loops
Dirt Bike Trails

Good run. Started out just kind of not feeling it but didn't push it early and got in a groove as the day went on. Only fell one time on the third lap and face planted on a wooden bridge.

Chilly standing around before the start (I forgot to bring a sweatshirt) but a perfect day for a run. Got up to about 83 but the heat did not bother me.

Aid stations were only mediocre for this race but they had beer at the finish!

I would do this race again. Beautiful trails but I don't know how Floridians who don't normally have access to these trails handle this. This trail is only open to runners when it is closed to bikers for a race.

Sport
  • 21 Day
  • 30m

Morning
Upper body. Flight to Florida tonight.

jkholden's Training Log

December 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24