Run
  • 1h 00m 10s
  • 6.50 miles
  • 09m 16s /Mi

Run #1
  • 34m 47s
  • -----
  • 04m /Mi

Not a run, actually my ride. Did a super short wu, the vo2max intervals and a super short cd on metro pkwy bike path.

Run #2
  • 24m 46s
  • 2.72 miles
  • 09m 06s /Mi

brick z2 out, z3 back. Super windy out, nice push back. Kinda hot, but the wind kept me cool. Legs just do not like mile one of my bricks. :)

25 years with my better half today! Hard to believe we've been together so long. We didn't do anything fancy, but did go to Zekes BBQ in Ferndale for dinner. Ate way too much, and talked and laughed a lot. We talked about all the places we've lived, missing our parents, our wedding day shenanigans, the babies. :) Feeling very blessed to have made such a wonderful/challenging/loving/crazy life with Dave. I must have done something really really good in a former life!

Today was also Brian's last full day of school. His Troy education has come to an end. Booked our room for orientation right after we move. So much going on around here!

Run
  • 1h 00m 04s
  • 6.35 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

wu with strides
2x1 TH repeats
rest to time z2+
stupid me. Hot and I was dehydrated at the start. :-/

Swim
  • 1h 03m 57s
  • 2651.76 meters
  • 02m 25s /100 meters

DT swim
100 each swim/kick
8x200 steady
2x400 pull
100 cd

hot run, good swim. Glad I made the trip downtown. Romeo's pace pushes me and keeps me honest. Need that in the pool!!!

was supposed to swim, but read and slept in instead. Then after being lazy Dave and I went to the lake. I loaded up a few more things, and he broke down the rest of the shelving in the garage. He rebuilt it, and I "sort of" organized some of the things that belong in the basement to the shelving. It is so confusing with having ALL the things we've moved down there. It really fries my ass that the contractor situation is effectively making us move twice. Once to clear out the house, then from the basement up to the main floor and garage due to construction dirt, debris and general chaos. I am not the most organized person to begin with! UGH!

I had hoped to sneak out on the kayaks, but the winds got so high I scraped that idea. Our japanese maples facing the lake took another beating this winter, so I just stood out there picking off the dead wood for a while to listen to the birds and warm up. It's chilly in that basement!

I apologized to our new neighbors (who are so nice and their yard is always PERFECT) that once again the yard would not be up to snuff. Sigh. Someday it will at least be kind of nice. Kind of. :)

After getting home about 8 I watched some tv with my girl and promptly fell asleep on her lap. Then I went to bed to read, and crashed again. Tired!
Bike
  • 2h 32m 04s
  • 48.55 miles
  • 19.16 Mi/hr

abp ride. Went quite well.

Run
  • 30m 07s
  • 3.32 miles
  • 09m 04s /Mi

didn't hit my first interval, but nailed the second, and final mile back. Opportunity cost of pushing the bike was a slow going first half of the run. A work in progress.

rode early with John, Bob and Cath. Saw Terese later too. Considering not even 24 hours between it went well. Mostly. Noted. :)

Afterwards, broke down some shelving and took some more stuff out to the lake. Got the shelves built and hoovered up TONS of bugs and dust in the basement. Wish I'd have done that before starting to move stuff over! Got all the xmas and halloween stuff sorted and put on the shelves, wood flooring organized. It hit me we've had our last Christmas at the Troy house. Got kind of emotional. We are really moving!

Bike
  • 2h 55m 17s
  • 55.28 miles
  • 18.92 Mi/hr

30' wu
th ladder
4x10' te
rest to time z1/2

Run
  • 30m 04s
  • 3.22 miles
  • 09m 20s /Mi

brick w/ Bobby. Good run, a little too fast. Weather was perfect! Fun to run from Baymont beach instead of the usual Boat launch.

Great day at the "support Tim on his long training day" at Stony. Slow start to the day, but the bike went quite well and the brick as well. Got to see quite a few peeps I've not seen this year and the weather was pleasant (minus the ever present wind at Stony).

Had an awesome dinner at John and Sherry's with ribs made by Dave, flatbreads, veggies and sorbet for dessert. We had to do the two mile lake loop to make room lol.

TrishM's Training Log

May 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • May's totals
  • April's totals