• 45m 12s
  • 2034.54 meters
  • 02m 13s /100 meters

Bike
  • 1h 05m 54s
  • 18.70 miles
  • 17.03 Mi/hr

on zwift just to do SOMETHING. Legs never woke up, so one hour and done

No mojo today. Cold and windy. Sad for Jo and her loss. Then the call from the girl that she got rear ended and hit the car in front of her. :( Of course we are very fortunate she is fine and no injuries. Blessed there. Her nice little car however... was the only car of 4 involved in the accident that didn't drive away. She was hit while at a stop light by a mid sized suv and her back end got mushed and the front end mushed the car in front of her (fluid was leaking so we had it towed.) This is her 3rd accident in 6 months. She totaled the jeep, her car got hit in a parking lot (she wasn't in it, but still...off to the bump shop we went) and now this. Enough all ready. The lady who hit her was really upset and apologetic. And pregnant. Everyone seemed fine, but I hope no issues with her baby. Just sucks.

I was in even less of a do a work out mode. BUT...I beat myself up for missing stuff. Decided to ride on the trainer for a bit. Legs were not happy. Got an hour in a said enough. Dave had dinner ready when I came up and we ate outside even though it was cold out.

Sure hope my mojo shows back up for the weekend and my rr run. Now is not the time for it to go missing.

Run
  • 1h 30m 04s
  • 8.87 miles
  • 10m 09s /Mi

long run from home in the new kicks. really loved them. ran trp for 6 then when off trail pick it back up a tad. very chilly which helped I'm sure with rpe, which was very low for the run. Knee only squeaked on the trail when climbing a bit, no issues post run.

Was supposed to ride early, but the boys both called off and I chose sleep. Then I decided to run a bit longer than planned vs ride and run. It was a good feeling run and I haven't run from home in quite a while. Snuck in about 1.5 miles on trail at the end too. My happy place! RPE was nice and low and I'm sure the very cool temps (capris and a hat today!)

Dinner with my brothers and their wives at 3 here at the house, then off to TRAIN at the DTE. First concert there since moving in to the lake full time. First concert there in like, 20 years! It rained, we laughed a lot and finally just danced and sang all the songs when Train took the stage. We had a really nice time!

Swim
  • 1h 13m 15s
  • 2913.68 meters
  • 02m 31s /100 meters

at Kath and Corey's with lots of stops. nice and choppy on the way back in for shits and giggles (and drinking the lake) Was good to see Cath and Brian pre race.

Bike
  • 3h 32m 26s
  • 62.18 miles
  • 17.56 Mi/hr

ILRA post swim at Coreys. Tough day in the saddle. Windy. No snap in the sticks. Sure wish the fitness bump from Aspen would show the heck up.

Swim
  • 44m 29s
  • 2034.99 meters
  • 02m 11s /100 meters

out to dryers point and then back. slow. wore sim pants. lake was like glass!

Bike
  • 1h 05m 16s
  • -----
  • -----

on zwift just after swimming. went ok

Run
  • 2h 00m 44s
  • 11.40 miles
  • 10m 35s /Mi

insert was slipping-changed into brand new kinvara's at 5.3 miles. Hot as F, slow, stopped 4 times during miles to bring hr down. Just a mentally tough slow slog. Done. Moving forward.

TrishM's Training Log

June 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals