pushups
squats
airplanes

Thursday - October 23

Bike
  • 1h 40m
  • 27.00 miles
  • 16.20 Mi/hr

Rode "naked" at Stony. What a perfect windless fall day!

Strength
  • 08m

pushups
planks

Perfect perfect perfect day for a ride. I was supposed to swim, but the day was just too beautiful! The flags were straight down the pole at the boat launch today at Stony and that is pretty rare. Just enjoyed riding with no data. I'm out of riding shape, but it was fun. I even saw a red tail hawk in the nature center area. Ahhhhhh!

Wednesday - October 22

Run
  • 31m 38s
  • 3.44 miles
  • 09m 12s /Mi

6 strides during run

Strength
  • 10m

planks and push ups

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 45m

pulled weeds and hacked zebra grass. My hammies will be sore from stretching.

reading racing weight and the quick start by Matt Fitzgerald. Damn. It seems every time I try and focus on my weight, it goes up. I did have a beer last night and a slice of white bread with my chili, but otherwise, super clean day. Pisses me off. :(

I did however have an awesome time celebrating Kim and Dan's accomplishments at Kona with the team last night. So good to see so many peeps! A few are doing IMFL and one couple new tot the team are doing IM Australia on 12/7 for their first. I offered to ride with them if they'd like company. Ugh! :) So glad to not be on a focused plan at the moment.

I also heard from my Kona Krush Marie. Missing that girl! Wish I was coming to visit mid November again. Not wishing to be racing IMAZ though...and happy to be in the Keys that weekend. I may get in trouble for stalking the Potters and my EN teammates! ;)

Tuesday - October 21

Run
  • 41m 07s
  • 4.40 miles
  • 09m 20s /Mi

1 mile wu
2x th miles, 2' recovery
rest to time z1/2
drills afterwards

First hard pace based run since before IMMT. Oh, yeah, that kind of sucked lol. It was harder in my mind than actually doing it. It was time to put myself back on a plan. Done. It was time. :)

In other news, my better half booked us a trip to go to Key Largo in 3 weeks. He and my brother are scuba diving, me and my sissy in law are chilling, and I'm pretty darn sure there will be some kayaking on our part. :) I'll run and swim while there and am thinking about bringing my paddle board. It's inflatable and we'll be really close to a huge park to play on it. Kinda excited about this surprise trip! :)

Monday - October 20

Strength
  • 1h 15m

10' WU on bike
trx abs, lats
roman chair
bi's
tri's,
wood chop cable
squats
squats on bosu
rubber band glute walks
myrtles
planks
walt reynolds

Up waaay too early this am. No idea why.

Felt good to lift a little today along with my unsexy durability stuff. :)

Sunday - October 19

Run
  • 1h 27m 47s
  • 9.04 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi

Paint creek with Bob

Nice long run at Paint creek (its been about a year?) in the cool crisp air while the rest of the Metro Detroit running world was racing the Freep Marathon and half. Gorgeous morning for it, but yeah...lots to remember and wear when running in 32 degrees! :)

Had much better success with errands today and Kaity drove me everywhere. She is driving much better. Still stressed behind the wheel, but much more competent. Hoping she can get her license soon.

TrishM's Training Log

October 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned