• 00m 03s
  • -----
  • -----

Monday - July 21

Swim
  • 1h 22m 44s
  • 3866.85 meters
  • 02m 08s /100 meters

swam solo at my lake for the first time. Used the lifeguard float on a strap and swam the perimeter like I promised Dave I would. No wetsuit. Slow back. More chop from more boaters and not with the current. Missed my rubber suit! ;)

Sunday - July 20

Bike
  • 3h 33m 04s
  • 57.05 miles
  • 16.07 Mi/hr

rode at Kenington with Sister, Brian, Bob, Joe, Scott and Corey. Split up after loop two or so. Rode a lot easier than an ABP ride. Stopped more than I should have, helped sister with her speed fill, and finally got a little harder riding in at the end. Mental focus wasn't great. Not dreading it, but just a little fuzzy. :)

Met up with Dave post ride at this cool market in Milford and got dinner stuff while exploring the store. Expensive, but fun!

Then we hit the lake with our floating loungers. So awesome! We motored across the lake instead of dropping anchor just outside our cove as many other boats had, and had a beer and just chilled until the local party poopers came by and told us we couldn't anchor by the island as it was their property. There was a big stink about it a few years ago, but I wasn't sure of which island it was! It was stupid...two fifty year olds making no noise, just floating. Our radio wasn't even on. The boat co-pilot party pooper even video taped us! In case we went crazy and opened a can of whoop ass???? Weird! I'm sure they have encountered some ass holes but seriously! Dave was a little testy...he's all "that boat may not come into our cove. We'll put up a toll booth just to deny them...eff them...we own the dirt across the cove too...No cove for you!" Lol!

Then we went to go see Sextape, which was ok, not quite as funny as we'd hoped, had a great dinner out on the deck and just relaxed the rest of the night. Gosh,I just love it here on the lake!

Saturday - July 19

Swim
  • 1h 22m 33s
  • 3900.00 meters
  • 02m 07s /100 meters

Straight 3800 swim using pull buoy for the first 250. Legs were cooked from yesterday and long run on thursday. Not fast...at all!

Run
  • 28m 44s
  • 3.22 miles
  • 08m 55s /Mi

indoors on the TM. Only got in 30', not 50 as scheduled. Legs were cooked.
1 wu
1 at TH
1 at z2

tired tired tired legs since I had to juggle the schedule. Usually I bike long and brick on Saturday, but I did that yesterday (after 15.5 run on Thursday!) so I could get to Frank's grad party and host the fireworks here on the lake. Almost bailed on the run, but knew I didn't get the TH mile in yesterday, so did a shortened run on the mill. UGH! I dislike the mill, a lot!!! I did at least get to see the remodel and that they added a bunch of TRX stuff to play with post IM. :)

Grad party was fun, lake fireworks dinner was a blast. Really great fireworks display and the first time I've been out on the boat for it. Usually I am on shore with those who can't fit on the boat. We had a small gathering so we all fit...and no kids (who I always think should have the best seats!) Great evening with great friends!

TrishM's Training Log

July 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned