• 09m 41s /Mi

2x30" strides
2x1 th miles
z2
on tmill. Tough,but doable.

Strength
  • 45m

cross ish class with Bob
Lots of lunges, pushups, rope pulls, cleans, good mornings and clean and jerks. It was kind of fun!

How come no one told me how satisfying caulking could be? I think its because once I do it, it is DONE! Most of my daily routine is just that....a daily routine. Never ending laundry, dishes, shopping cooking and cleaning. Done. Done is good. Except I ran out of caulk, so yeah...not TOTALLY done yet. :D

Run
  • 1h 00m 10s
  • 6.10 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi

6x30" strides at end of run

Chilly to start, but beautiful once I warmed up. Ran without hr monitor...jno hr to check or cadence to monitor....just me and my footsteps. Nice. :D

off training today. Purging the closets part 2. Man, I have so much crap! Feels good to unload things I don't wear for whatever reason. We did a lot of that when we moved, but there is always room for (getting rid of) more! I guess I am sentimental ... sort of. Really need to be ruthless when it comes to keeping things I don't use. Working on it!
Run
  • 30m 07s
  • 3.05 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi

ez with 4x30" strides on mill

was supposed to start out season today with the boys. Just.not.ready. Mentally or physically. I just want to finish up the year in the run durability plan. I messaged my Coach, he gave me his blessing to start in January as I always have and cracked me up in the process. I thanked him and said PS...you get me. He replied with a photo of Tom Cruise with the words "you complete me" I snorted out loud when I saw it. It sure is great to have a wicked smart guy with a sense of humor in your corner. :D

I wish I could be that girl...you know the one. Driven, high achiever, red liner and always hungry for the next pr. But I am not that girl. Not by a long shot. I will save all that mental energy and grrrr for INSEASON when I hope to hit my goals come July 23rd.

I will do as my coach suggested and work in some ftp rides to prep mentally for the work to come, focus more on my intervals in the runs, and still run my trail for my birthday with out concern of trashing my legs for the os work. Excited to not *think* too much about training, but moving my butt these next four weeks.

Run
  • 1h 09m 26s
  • 6.06 miles
  • 11m 27s /Mi

garmin is getting sticky and not uploading to phone. Grrr.

Fun run with the boys and Laura....young and fast. Oh boy! :D

Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 19.00 miles
  • 12.67 Mi/hr

first ride on kickr with pt pedals controlling erg mode. Definite spots of high spin and hard spin due to how kickr checks in with pedals. May prove difficult with os work. we shall see

Run
  • 29m 55s
  • 3.05 miles
  • 09m 48s /Mi

brick on mill.
ez with 4 30" strides

New Canopy and Crane bedding arrived. Love it. No more blanket, sloppy king cases or top sheet!

Date night with Jo and Bill to celebrate Jo's bday! I hope she likes her little present I got her. Should be fun night!

TrishM's Training Log

December 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals