• 1h 30m 02s
  • 9.62 miles
  • 09m 22s /Mi

Bike
  • 1h 19m 53s
  • 19.04 miles
  • 14.30 Mi/hr

2x18 th, 2x9 te

felt pretty good today. surprised. I'll take it.

Run
  • 34m 19s
  • 3.25 miles
  • 10m 34s /Mi

To to mtn bike trail for repeats and back. Fun to be out doors! First time in forever. Hope the weather stays hospitable for this cold baby.

5x20-30" up hill strides. On my favorite little bit to do repeats. :D

Well, I missed the first scheduled os swim. Because I didn't look at my plan until 10 pm. Great. Gotta actually swim again. IMLP will be here before I know it!

The boats pontoon tubes are both dented. We will be lucky if we can get all the repairs done by the usual launch time. The repair place said it may even get totaled. NOOO! We just want Harold to be sea worthy! Either way (if we get a new boat or fix Harold) I'm super excited that there is an aftermarket gadget that we can use to tow a tube. I've wanted to do that pretty much since we got the boat, but Dave always said there wasn't one. The boat repair place told us of a solid reasonable fix. Geeked. I wanna tube!!!! :D I mean, its for the kids! ;)

Run
  • 1h 24m 44s
  • 9.00 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi

on mill.
3 trp
3x3' z5
z2
last 15' z3

Rough start to the day and behind schedule because the dog was sick in the middle of the night and I had to clean it up. He was really sick, lots of work. Poor thing.

Managed to get the corned beefs in the crock pot on time, and went back to sleep. Which meant on one to the nicest days i had no extra time to drive to the park of the long run. BOOOO. But, I got the run done on the mill after I got everything (mostly) done for the party.

It was a very nice time having the family out for our Brian/St. Patty's day dinner. Oddly, it was the first time none of my siblings were there. I really enjoyed everyone who could join us though. I have a mad crush on my grand nephew Charlie. He is so stinking cute.

Long day but good family time.

Bike
  • 1h 50m 41s
  • 29.50 miles
  • 15.99 Mi/hr

at Level with the gang. A mash up of ftp, ftp@ 110% and 120% and some 80% stuff. Good wo. SWEAT BUCKETS. They really need a couple fans!

Had to use gu brew for second bottle cause I dropped mine and the lid shattered. Boo.

Run
  • 49m 50s
  • 5.40 miles
  • 09m 13s /Mi

Delayed onset brick. Felt really good on this one. Surprised as I slept like crap.
z2for half
z3 for half

Of course I slept like crap. Having a specific time to get up always does that to me. :-(

hope the ride goes well...lots to do today post ride too.

It snowed about an inch yesterday...just to welcome home the neighbors from their 3 months in FL. It sure was pretty last night. Maybe not so much today. ;)

*saw a dude do four 360's on Telegraph...thank god no accident. How, I know not. SCARY!*

Run
  • 35m 02s
  • 3.70 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

1 mi wu
10' z2 2%
rest to time 1% z3

fun run!

TrishM's Training Log

March 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4