Strength
  • 40m

butt homework
30 pu's

Strength
  • 40m

butt homework
38 pu's

Great day all the way around. Fun Turkey Trot in Detroit with my neighbor, Pammy. John and Bob, followed with recovery wine at Jo's post run (its our tradition!) Great food and family time at Sherry and Johns, and Mimi and Rons. Love my family!

Bike
  • 32m
  • -----
  • -----

on the Bianchi in the cave. Watched you tube of Kona teaser and IMCHOO. Always motivates me...did some nice intervals.

Strength
  • 30m

butt homework
25 pushups

Uh, butt homework at the new reps back to back HURTS. Ugh!

quicky ride was fun and just what I needed to get out of my head for a bit. Kitchen overload is starting and we don't have a contractor yet! We do however, have all our appliances purchased and at significant savings due to black friday silliness. Step one complete. If the agonizing process of choosing a stupid fridge is any indication of the rest of the remodel, just kill me now. I wish I was one of those people. You know, look, see read, do. Nope. Just not that simple for me. UGH!

In awesome news, my son got a phone call of acceptance at WMU tonight and was super excited. It's my alma mater and I really hope he chooses to go there. CMU (rival school...boooo hisssss) is his other option. GVSU said no thanks. We will see what CMU says. Of course I'll support either school, but I do hope he chooses WMU. I like the programs at Western for undecided majors, which is definitely what he is!

Had a blast with the neighbor celebrating her "29"th at Griffin Claw. 3 Scrooges winter beer was delish

Strength
  • 40m

butt homework
pushups

Run
  • 1h 03m 46s
  • 6.63 miles
  • 09m 37s /Mi

Warm and we missed the rain! Ran the loop as the trails were a mess. Just me and a few of the boys...Johnny, Bob, Scott and Joe. Was missing my peeps and it was great to run with them! Then I had lunch with Miss Nell to get her recap on IMAZ and celebrate her race. So glad we didn't have that nasty wind last year!

Last event of the day was celebrating my beautiful neighbor Jo's 50th with her family. With Casada cake of course! :)

TrishM's Training Log

November 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time
  • November's totals
  • October's totals