The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Bike
  • 2h 32m 59s
  • 40.36 miles
  • 15.83 Mi/hr
House finally is listed and I rode my bike. WHoo hooo! I am physically wiped out from all the damn housework, fixing, blah blah blah. Just whipped.

8 showings. Possible offers tomorrow. Swim with the girls early. Off to bed I go.

gonna run today...seriously. Might even swim too. I have a HUGE to do list. I can't believe I am going to Boone next Wednesday. I am not prepared. And the new bike does not have an engine. Sigh. Trying to stay in the moment and remember after the house is basically ready, I can resume training in earnest. I miss going to Detroit Tough. A lot. I miss my endorphins. I miss consistency!!!! UGH! This too shall pass, right???
Bike
  • 1h 05m 32s
  • 15.89 miles
  • 14.55 Mi/hr
Painter is done and gone. Whoo hoo. I have a little bit to do paint wise to touch up a couple things. Dave attacked his side of the closet, another big load was taken to salvation army and his jeep is loaded for another run to the lake. Our wonderful neighbors will let us store some stuff next-door so we can edit further and flop this house on the market.

I have been not doing my training plan. Trying to get time in on the new ride (got fit tweaked again Monday) and of course the weather has been crap. Like, It was gusting to 38 mph winds yesterday. At one point I went by a police "your speed" dealio and I was going 31 on the flats. Me. Going 31. Um, it was windy. ;) I want to get to the park and ride, but today and tomorrow are rainy and very cold. Will ride with Captain Dave on Friday though. In the meantime, more fricky frack cleaning and junking and blah blah blah!!!

I pray we find a buyer quickly so I don't go nuts trying to keep this place spotless.

TrishM's Training Log

April 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals