Run
  • 1h 29m 24s
  • 8.70 miles
  • 10m 17s /Mi

Swim
  • 48m 07s
  • 2189.09 meters
  • 02m 12s /100 meters

sick on this swim again. Stomach cramped hard off and on the whole time. To dryers point and back. :( Boooo

Really want the stomach to settle down! Cramps again and not a fun swim or afternoon. Eating plain tonight in hopes of no issues. :(

All signed up for Placid 17. I'm excited to see if I can go faster than in 2011. Lots of consistency between IMOO and IMLP should do the trick. That and being a more experienced racer. Fingers crossed!

Should be a fun crew again....Bob, John, Joe, Michelle, Terry, Joanna and Jon from MI, Scott, Danielle, Stephanie, and Teri that I know of from EN. Good stuff!

Bike
  • 1h 12m 25s
  • -----
  • -----

on kicker z1/2 ez before run.

Run
  • 1h 22m 34s
  • 8.05 miles
  • 10m 15s /Mi

New clifton3's on the mill at home. legs felt good. walked every mile and gu at 3/6.

Oz party was a good time. Pretty much cleaned and prepped right up till folks showed up. Sherry was an angel and helped me out a lot in the kitchen. Everyone seemed to have a good time and I enjoyed seeing so many tall guys in one place! ;)

Bike
  • 5h 18m 31s
  • 91.07 miles
  • 17.16 Mi/hr

ILRA, loops (4) at Kensington, then finished at ILRA

thank goodness no tummy issues today. Ate toast with almond butter and a small cup of coffee for breakfast. Nice and boring!

Ride went pretty well. We had to wait a bit for Johnny, and it really got warm at the end of the day. Went over to Kensington for the evil climbing loop that I have a love/hate thing for and did 4 loops I think. Then we had to head back for more fluid. I think my Fridays will be out there from now on. I need those hills!

Saw Kori running, lots of peeps biking and sadly, an ambulance take a rider away (on the path...heat maybe?) and a firetruck at a car wreck. That was on the last loop and I was so glad to be heading home. That park was stupid busy today with the heat! I get it, but too many distracted drivers!

Swim
  • 1h 21m 40s
  • 3867.91 meters
  • 02m 07s /100 meters

wetsuit in my lake early. Threw up again. :( Adjusted yards because the watch just cut out a lot of the return trip. Got to get that solved

Bike
  • 3h 49m 50s
  • 67.17 miles
  • 17.53 Mi/hr

sick a bit again. Knew because of the gut feeling off and the high heat/humidity I would not be able to ride hard. Bummed! Decided to ride till I ran out of fluids (went through 5 bottles in this timeframe and some h20) Had hoped for more miles, but I needed to stop.

crap! sick again! Stomach was off from breakfast, then almost threw up again on swim, and decided to ride easier than planned due to tummy and heat. Wasn't as bad as Tuesday, but couldn't really focus or go hard.

I got very nauseous when talking to Yvette at the end of this ride. Like, I cut our chat short and thought I was going to vomit. Not fun. Never had that before! UGH. Drank the baby coke I'd brought and started home. No recovery drink. Didn't want to spit it back up. I felt very fatigued driving home. Took a shower and then a nap. Stomach seems settled tonight.

Run
  • 1h 21m 04s
  • 8.01 miles
  • 10m 07s /Mi

Indian Springs. Took to the shade knowing how hot it was going to be. Steamy and warm. Never felt great, or horrible. Just kept plugging along. Walk breaks every mile. Drank 28oz water and took 2 gu's.

TrishM's Training Log

July 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals