tri's,
wood chop cable
squats
squats on bosu
rubber band glute walks
myrtles
planks
walt reynolds

Up waaay too early this am. No idea why.

Felt good to lift a little today along with my unsexy durability stuff. :)

Sunday - October 19

Run
  • 1h 27m 47s
  • 9.04 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi

Paint creek with Bob

Nice long run at Paint creek (its been about a year?) in the cool crisp air while the rest of the Metro Detroit running world was racing the Freep Marathon and half. Gorgeous morning for it, but yeah...lots to remember and wear when running in 32 degrees! :)

Had much better success with errands today and Kaity drove me everywhere. She is driving much better. Still stressed behind the wheel, but much more competent. Hoping she can get her license soon.

Saturday - October 18

Sport
  • Walking
  • 25m

walked the pups with Dave

had fun with Jo, Megan and Seashell at breakfast and the farmers market in Royal Oak. Got some gorgeous yummies. :)

Then I ran some errands, that well, were annoying and not too fruitful. Got home and all I wanted to do was sleep, but walked the pups in the chill fresh air with my hubby, showered, jumped in my pjs and had a nice dinner with my sis in law and the family. I fell asleep in the chair watching the boob tube, went to bed and Kaity and Nikki decided to laugh so much they woke me up. Not the worst way to wake up for sure. :)

Friday - October 17

Run
  • 53m 44s
  • 5.68 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

from gym. Fav bit of troy...which was gorgeous with the colors. HR was high,but working the cadence starts me out that way. went about 1.3 miles till I went to music.

Strength
  • 35m

myrtles
deadlifts (40 lbs)
tris (12.5)
bi's (20)
trx core
single leg balance
walts on box

Thursday - October 16

Run
  • 28m 55s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 09m 02s /Mi

5k from home. no time for drills after. :(

5k from home before taking busy day of car time. Doc appt in W. Bloomfield, appt at the lake at 1:30 then conferences on the way home. Glad to get that done before the evening session. :)

Wednesday - October 15

Well, at 4am I was wide awake...as in WIDE AWAKE. For no reason I could think of. UGH. Had an appointment in Waterford today and brought all my run gear. Again. And again I did not run. UGH. I'm whipped and its only 6:30pm. I'll be in bed by 8. If I get some pushups and pilates/core work in, it will be a small miracle.

TrishM's Training Log

October 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned