Bike
  • 1h 51m 29s
  • 25.29 miles
  • 13.61 Mi/hr

Bike
  • 55m 48s
  • 20.01 miles
  • 21.52 Mi/hr

tech issues with internet with stalling/catching up.

vo2 30"/30" lost a couple sets with the tech issue.

Run
  • 40m 04s
  • 4.17 miles
  • 09m 37s /Mi

brick around the lake. Little fast but man it was sunny and warm!

z2, (should have been trp
5x20" strides

stuffed up/sore throat again in am and a lot in pm. :( Just want to be better!

Not getting in all the food for the plan. Hard...a lot of food!

The girl made fabulous ramen soup for dinner ( I added lots of veggies to round it out for me) after we challenged them to make our supper Tuesday. The kids both complained we make a lot of marinated chicken breast and are BORING. Well, make dinner for 30 years and you just might get a little routine! So we challenged them both to make a dinner that was healthy, had protein, veggies and carbs for US. The boy will have to make one too. He helped pick the soup, but did no prep, cooking or shopping. He's next. I think its a good idea for them to get a few meals in their OWN rotation for when they live on their own (again for the girl and someday for the boy)

Run
  • 1h 23m 30s
  • 8.50 miles
  • 09m 49s /Mi

trp at Kensington. Did the loop. Pushed pace to z2 last 1.5 but no further since I'm sick. Felt good to move!

first run at Kensington in a long time. It was cloudy but warm. Thought of the many firsts here...first Tri ever, first really long run (9 miles!) first ride with Scribby, meeting first tri friends Chris and Laura. Nice trip down memory lane!

Didn't eat all my plan called for. It's a LOT of food. Still feeling a bit icky, but much better than yesterday.

not sure if I will wo today or not. Green gunk in my head and I feel poopy. Might just spin instead of th. Might just lay around. :(

Hired a sports nutritionist to help me lean up and deal with some gastro issues. Have had 2 conversations with her and just received my first month plan. Lots of learning and rethinking of how/when/what I eat. I am excited to have an action plan!

Strength
  • 25m

ROAR rd 1
myrtles
pu's
roll ups

skipped swim tonight. Fighting a cold and not winning. :(

Run
  • 1h 24m 13s
  • 8.75 miles
  • 09m 37s /Mi

3trp
2xth
z2-3 for rest.
beautiful morning to run. No issues from sore throat other than extra congestion.

TrishM's Training Log

February 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28    

Time
Distance
  • February's totals
  • January's totals