Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 19.00 miles
  • 12.67 Mi/hr

first ride on kickr with pt pedals controlling erg mode. Definite spots of high spin and hard spin due to how kickr checks in with pedals. May prove difficult with os work. we shall see

Run
  • 29m 55s
  • 3.05 miles
  • 09m 48s /Mi

brick on mill.
ez with 4 30" strides

New Canopy and Crane bedding arrived. Love it. No more blanket, sloppy king cases or top sheet!

Date night with Jo and Bill to celebrate Jo's bday! I hope she likes her little present I got her. Should be fun night!

Annual home tour with my sissys. Drove the new car! Loved the Navigation...so easy to use vs Dave's in the jeep! Was fun dressing up in a skirt and wearing make-up again. Lol. Two days in a row...might be a record.

Got home much later than planned and threw more lights up, then helped Dave with the Thai pizza collapse in the oven (became a Thai calzone!) and then we ate. Should have run short, but didn't. Lame.
Run
  • 39m 26s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 09m 51s /Mi

was supposed to be 2x1 TH. Just didn't have it today. ended up at 5x.25 and rest ez pace.

Strength
  • 35m

did myrtles and pu's at home
Then went to gym with the boy to show him where to park etc and did short sets of :
squats
burpees
x lunges
lunges
medicine ball wall slams w/squat
medicine ball twists
step ups
bi's, tris, deadlifts

Funeral visitation for my dear friends Dad. He was 66. Too damn young to die in my opinion. Heart is breaking for her. Just sucks.

Got my self a new Edge today. I hate negotiating but did all of it myself instead of shoving it on my hubby. I am tired from the stress of it all. My stomach was off for three days due to stress! UGH. But it is done, I have traded in my trusty black Edge and have a fancy new blue one. By the time I got home it I was starving and just did not want to run. AT ALL. So, I didn't.

Hubby made us a fine steak dinner, I had a glass of red and actually drank it and we watched some mindless tv afterwards. Just what I wanted and needed.

Now to learn all the gadgets on the car! Hoping this tech NONSAVEY girl can figure it all out! :D
Run
  • 59m 53s
  • 6.11 miles
  • 09m 48s /Mi

just ez cadence based today. Legs are still feeling Sunday's trail miles. :D

TrishM's Training Log

December 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24