THURSDAY
Sunny
High 44F
Low 31F
Run
  • 1h 02m 13s
  • 6.38 miles
  • 09m 45s /Mi
nice run with Sister, Brian, Wardo, John and Bob. Chilly beautiful morning at the park. Saw a Coopers hawk and the speedy kids from Hansons. :) Doled out the Christmas Crack. Really grateful for my tri family. Blessed.

Bike
  • 57m 26s
  • 20.00 miles
  • 20.89 Mi/hr

At LTF with Michele, Bob, Raul and Johnny. Mostly tempo plus one th interval for 4'. Ugh. Still out of bike shape!

Run
  • 09m 30s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 08m 53s /Mi

short brick

Cookie Day!!!!!

Early wo then fun with my sissy's at our annual cookie day. Jo and Meggles stopped by which was a nice surprise!!! Then out to eat at Kona grill afterwards. The only bummer was that Dave AND Kaity are both sick. Dave with a nasty cough and Kaity with a terrible earache and sore throat. And of course, the stupid docs office had NO sick appointments. Pisses me off. She rarely needs a doc and when she does, no room for you. Bullshit if you ask me.

Run
  • 57m
  • 6.20 miles
  • 09m 11s /Mi

from the lake with no garmin. Cold and beautiful! A hawk and a woodpecker joined me!

windows repaired at the lake, deposit put down on the kitchen/bath remodel. We are now tearing out soffits in the kitchen and going with new custom build cabinets. Found a (if research is correct) a good fair well respected contractor with very fair prices. Quite good actually. Excited and nervous to begin!

Run
  • 41m 22s
  • 4.01 miles
  • 10m 19s /Mi

quicky run in high winds from the lake. Ran to the trail head, out a mile, back, then home. LOVE THE TRAIL. I'm doing the whole thing once before the end of the year.

Run
  • 35m 51s
  • 3.55 miles
  • 10m 05s /Mi

ran from the house on the main road...out looking at the mountains. Didn't want to do a face plant on the snowy trail

got a last lil run in. Ran the road and to the mountain. Goodness gracious, it is so gorgeous! I will miss seeing all that beauty every day!

Hit costco after an easy flight back, and of course life and chaos were waiting for us at home. It was lovely while it lasted, but I'm glad to be home with my fluffs, and babies.

Strength
  • 45m

butt homework
ankle homework
pushups

TrishM's Training Log

December 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27