• 16.62 Mi/hr

check out start and finish of Cedar Point course
avg 87 rpm
avg 117 watts

Run
  • 19m 54s
  • 1.82 miles
  • 10m 56s /Mi

Cedar Point fromn lot with breaks to hug up Kimm, KL, Andrea and chat up Ranger and Nell!

Drove down to the park after packing all morning.  AND forgetting my bloody wetsuit!  GAHHHHH!  Coop and my hubby are my heros...they made arrangements for Dave to drop off the suit at Coop's so he could bring it to me!  Bless you boys! 

We had a nice dinner in the dark at TGIF's in the hotel and I got to hear all the stories from the park from Steve, Russ, Ranger and Nell.  I did my workouts instead and saw Kimm, KL, Andrea, Steve, Russ, Ranger and Nell during them!  Whew!  That's a lot of socializing while "training" LOL! 

Got to bed at a decent hour, but slept like crap again.  :(  Getting excited and nervous!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 7

Thursday - September 9

BIG FAT REST DAY?....PACKING,MASSAGE, TOENAIL PAINTING,PASTA EATING, TRANSITION PRACTICE,UNDIES SHOPPING, GETTING GEEKED FOR REV3!!!!!!!

Wednesday - September 8

Run
  • 15m 06s
  • 1.30 miles
  • 11m 37s /Mi

recovery run from shop

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.07 miles
  • 17.07 Mi/hr

taper repeats
wu 20
4x1:30 vo2max, 3:30 ar
cd 20

Night sweats, a text that I didn't want to get to start my day, and a headache.  Awesome. Not.  Felt better after riding in the lab with Sue (so glad I didn't have to ride alone!!!) and getting the red devil checked out and a speedfil put on her.  Of course, in my prep, I had Ron show me how to change a flat just in case with those chip seal roads and if I flat, I don't want it to cost me 18 minutes darn it  (Sue came in the shop with one!  How convienient!) and didn't figure out I'd left my tire tool at the shop till I was home in Troy. :(

My shoulders are in my ears from stress, and it's not my best look. I feel like I need another bike ride to chill out, but its taper!!! Thank heavens I have the massage tomorrow.  It's gonna hurt, and I really don't care at this point.  I just want my life to settle the fock down!   I know I know...FAT CHANCE!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 7.5

Tuesday - September 7

Run
  • 40m 01s
  • 4.05 miles
  • 09m 53s /Mi

taper repeats
10 wu
4x1:30 vo2max, 3:30 ar
10 cd

Bike
  • 16m 50s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 15.01 Mi/hr

recovery ride to shop to pick up edge

79 avg rpm
97 avg watts

So nice when training and lifes chores mesh!  :)

Felt nice to get the sticks moving under 7mm for the first time in a looooooonnnnngggg time!  It was only for a few moments in the sets, but it felt great while it lasted! :) 

Got lots of chores done today.  More to do tomorrow! Wheee!  Rev 3 is coming!!!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 5.25

Monday - September 6

Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 25.00 miles
  • 16.67 Mi/hr

taper repeats
30 wu
6x1:30 vo2max 3:30 ar
30 cd

Swim
  • 20m
  • 700.00 meters
  • 02m 52s /100 meters

500 wu
porpoising
ac work...run into pool, run through h20, porpoise, swim, get out of pool, run pool deck repeat for 5:00
drafting swimming, 4 in a lane swimming
100 cd

Fun fun fun in the lab and pool tonight.  Only Dominoe can sing AND dance while pushing 340 watts in a threshold interval.  I love that kid!!! :)  Lots of laughter and singing tonight!  Holidays are fun in the lab!  :)  I got to give Andrea a BIG hug to send her on her way to Worlds in Budapest too.  She will do great I'm sure.  I'm so excited for her! 

We did goofy stuff at the pool.  It was fun, silly and hopefully helpful.  I actually liked the ac in and out of the pool,  except for when John yanked on my big ole feet and then passed me the stinker! :) 

I also got to talk to Coach about REV3 and his lofty goals for me.  He reminded me I want to race it.  "So yeah, you should be almost dead  "were his words about taking a day off afterwards.  Gulp.  

Will enter all my data tomorrow...it's a bloody school night! :( 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8.25

Sunday - September 5

Bike
  • 1h 56m 58s
  • 34.52 miles
  • 17.71 Mi/hr

Hines drive to 7 Mile and back with Ranger and Jay (for part)
Mostly zone 1...easy on pedals
avg rpm 87
avg watts 137

Chilly and windy on the way out, nice tail wind on the way back.  Jay was nice and slow while I rode with the boys...he is a total speedster, so I appreciated his going out slower on my account.  Biking is my favorite bit, Ranger is my #1 training partner, and I still was not geeked to go and ride.  It was a beautiful day, my legs knew what to do and I'm glad I went, but it took half the ride to get into it.  Glad I had the date to ride with Ranger, otherwise I might have bailed on the time early.  Legs were happy about getting some movement after being off sick.  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8

Saturday - September 4

Sicky poo...no running today. :{

TrishM's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume