10 cd

Bike
  • 16m 50s
  • 4.21 miles
  • 15.01 Mi/hr

recovery ride to shop to pick up edge

79 avg rpm
97 avg watts

So nice when training and lifes chores mesh!  :)

Felt nice to get the sticks moving under 7mm for the first time in a looooooonnnnngggg time!  It was only for a few moments in the sets, but it felt great while it lasted! :) 

Got lots of chores done today.  More to do tomorrow! Wheee!  Rev 3 is coming!!!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 5.25
Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 25.00 miles
  • 16.67 Mi/hr

taper repeats
30 wu
6x1:30 vo2max 3:30 ar
30 cd

Swim
  • 20m
  • 700.00 meters
  • 02m 52s /100 meters

500 wu
porpoising
ac work...run into pool, run through h20, porpoise, swim, get out of pool, run pool deck repeat for 5:00
drafting swimming, 4 in a lane swimming
100 cd

Fun fun fun in the lab and pool tonight.  Only Dominoe can sing AND dance while pushing 340 watts in a threshold interval.  I love that kid!!! :)  Lots of laughter and singing tonight!  Holidays are fun in the lab!  :)  I got to give Andrea a BIG hug to send her on her way to Worlds in Budapest too.  She will do great I'm sure.  I'm so excited for her! 

We did goofy stuff at the pool.  It was fun, silly and hopefully helpful.  I actually liked the ac in and out of the pool,  except for when John yanked on my big ole feet and then passed me the stinker! :) 

I also got to talk to Coach about REV3 and his lofty goals for me.  He reminded me I want to race it.  "So yeah, you should be almost dead  "were his words about taking a day off afterwards.  Gulp.  

Will enter all my data tomorrow...it's a bloody school night! :( 

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8.25
Bike
  • 1h 56m 58s
  • 34.52 miles
  • 17.71 Mi/hr

Hines drive to 7 Mile and back with Ranger and Jay (for part)
Mostly zone 1...easy on pedals
avg rpm 87
avg watts 137

Chilly and windy on the way out, nice tail wind on the way back.  Jay was nice and slow while I rode with the boys...he is a total speedster, so I appreciated his going out slower on my account.  Biking is my favorite bit, Ranger is my #1 training partner, and I still was not geeked to go and ride.  It was a beautiful day, my legs knew what to do and I'm glad I went, but it took half the ride to get into it.  Glad I had the date to ride with Ranger, otherwise I might have bailed on the time early.  Legs were happy about getting some movement after being off sick.  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8
Sicky poo...no running today. :{

Head still hurts.  Taking today off.  Going to AA to exchange the fridge and take the girl to dinner.  She is not happy...crying and stressed and not coping well.  Hopefully the roommate will arrive today and things will improve. Fingers crossed.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Sick: 2 Hours slept: 7.5
Run
  • 2h 12m
  • 11.69 miles
  • 11m 17s /Mi

2 hour long run tempo finish

Epic fail on run.  Slept like shit, woke up like 4 times, headache and stuffed up.  Woke up early, then had chills and went back to bed for about an hour.  Finally convinced my self to run and the first part was ok.  Went a new way to Beach road (my favorite place to run in Troy) and that was cool.  But my stomach was grumpy for most of the run, and when it was time to go tempo pace I could only gut  out 15 minutes.  My stomach and energy was in the pooper.  I tried to convince myself several times to run again (yes, I was walking) and I just couldn't.  I was about 2 miles from home and I didn't care.  Finally it started to pour on the last mile, and that was the only thing that got me moving again.  :(  Took my temp later in the day and it was 101.5.  No wonder I felt like shit.  Taper is no time to be sick damn it.   And I had to cancel my vo2max test for the morning.  I was planning on using that data for Rev 3.  Coach is going to Budapest with Andi for Worlds on Tuesday so no chance to reschedule before he leaves.  BOOOOO!

• Health data: Sleep: 1 Sick: 3 Hours slept: 6.5
Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 25.75 miles
  • 17.17 Mi/hr

30 wu
3x :30 ac, 2:30 ar
1:00 ac, 5:00 ar
5:00 all out 10:00 ar
20:00 all out 10:00 ar

MOVE IN DAY...BIKE TEST DAY...COULD THIS FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBER BE MORE STRESSFUL?  I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Took my inhaler during the early part of the testing.  Worked my ass off, and blew off swimming.  Exhausted.

TrishM's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals