• -----
  • -----

transition practice...I still stink. :(

Run
  • 10m
  • -----
  • -----

Meh...still slow in transition

Did transition practice and I still am pretty slow.  Will do a shake out run later if I have time.  Need to shop, finish packing and load the car, wipe down the bike (roads are of course wet) and figure out dinner.  Then to the meeting for the club that will eat into my sleep tonight.  Sigh.  It must be done though, so to the meeting I will venture. 

Gosh, I hope I'm ready for this weekend.  Time will tell! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 7

Wednesday - May 18

Sport
  • Massage
  • 1h 00m

with Michelle

Another rest day...got a massage, ran around getting ready and partially packed, made a nice dinner, track meet and bird dogging the boy while he did his make up work in English.  That boy will drive me to drink!  So much potential in life and all he does is avoid any hard work....school, track, around the house.  Makes me CRAZY!  CRAZY and FRUSTRATED!  How do you motivate a 14 year old lazy boy?  How I ask!!!!

Tuesday - May 17

Bike
  • 1h 03m
  • 14.00 miles
  • 13.33 Mi/hr

hilly course
10 wu with cadence work
3x8:00 85% fth, 2:00 easy
rest easy spin

Swim
  • 50m
  • 1925.00 meters
  • 02m 36s /100 meters

LTF with AquaBoy
3x 50 kick, pull, swim
4x(4x75) decending
50 kick easy
1x75 fastest set of ms
100 easy cd

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 20m

hardcore..upped a couple exercises reps. Slowly I'll get better...slowly! :)

Good ride in the lab, good meeting with Bonnie regarding TTT, Ron fixed up a few issues with Fiona, and I got to swim with John at LTF.  PLUS we went out to Maggiano's for dinner and Rob spoiled Dave with a really nice glass of wine and the whole family with a fancy 5 item dessert:creme brulee, cheese cake, tiramisu, chocolate cake and apple turnover with ice cream ( my personal favorite).  Lovely!

Tomorrow I hope to get all my gear packed, my grocery list compiled and bars made.  Massage would be a nice bonus and a double bonus would be a hair cut and color.  Track meet at 4...Go Knights! (Picked Bri up from practice with super pink cheeks....mmmm pyramid sprints!)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 7

Monday - May 16

Rest day.  Yay!

Sunday - May 15

Bike
  • 1h 49m
  • 28.50 miles
  • 15.69 Mi/hr

in pouring rain with Ranger and Scribner at ILRA. FROZEN

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 20m

hard core from this site

stupid.  that is all. :)

Saturday - May 14

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

10 en,
30 tempo
10 ar
2x 6:00th,3:00ar 3:00vo2max, 4:00ar
10 ar
20 en.te straight into brick run

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.02 miles
  • 09m 56s /Mi

brick run from lab
10 en
3x5:00 race pace 1:00 ar
3 cd

at lab...ran outside with Julie and Pam for brick.  Legs were tired, but managed much better than I expected after the hard work in the lab and yesterday's hill repeats at Kensington. Yay!

Friday - May 13

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 37.00 miles
  • 18.50 Mi/hr

1 loop ilra
1 complete loop Kensington with 3 extra Buno hill loop repeats

Swim
  • 20m
  • 1000.00 meters
  • 02m /100 meters

ows at Kent Lake....guess on time and distance

Sport
  • Core Training
  • 20m

hard core from this site

Sick dog woke me up 2 times after getting to bed late. Cry  BUT...I love Friday the 13ths...my good luck day! The weather held up for a great ride (interupted by Dave Z's flats...tube, tire, tube) and lots of suprise sightings. I forgot my garmin and would have loved to see the data on the repeats, but I just went by RPE.  Felt good for most of it, though a tad slower the last one for sure.  I spotted Jazz and Yeats at the park booths and rode ILRA with them (Thanks Ryan for the extra info about the TTT! Laughing) and then Dave got the flats and did the repairs...Scribs had the new Tire, I supplied the second tube. Diane W from the team showed up in the meantime and rolled with us through the first 2 times on Buno, then we did two more and went back to ILRA to swim.  Where we ran into local rock star Amy Gluck. 

The swim was AWESOME!  Very nice temp wise...about 60 or so.  My arms hurt a little at the beginning from yesterdays swim, but loosened up pretty well.  My wet suit is too damn big in the neck...gapping.  Lots of water making me look preggers when I stand up.  I think I may be getting a new wetsuit.  Crap.  That was money I didn't want to spend, but I don't want to work any harder on the swim than I have to for heavens sake!

Took Kaity to the doc and got her started on two new meds.  She is tripping/stressing out about trying to get a job.  Fingers crossed she can get one close to home while we help her learn to drive.  No easy feat for an anxious add kid who really doesn't want to drive (she has no idea the freedom that comes along with a license).  Pray for me please!  

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 6.75

TrishM's Training Log

May 2011 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Volume

Time
Distance