Low 45F
Run
  • 35m 07s
  • 3.51 miles
  • 10m /Mi

wu
5x1' race pace, 4' easy
cd

So, that hr is high.  Probably because I ran with only a cup of coffee in my belly, not my norm.  Cold and windy.  My last cold run for at least 2.5 weeks! :)

Off to PCB today...looks like a high of 79 (too hot in my opinion) but no rain and lower winds.  Giddy up!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8.5
Sport
  • Massage
  • 1h 00m

With Leah...she's growing on me!

Work, packing, massage, dinner with family at Granite city to celebrate my better halfs birthday.  Really nice night.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 8
Swim
  • 40m
  • 1600.00 meters
  • 02m 30s /100 meters

300 wu
6x150 100 @ rp, 50ez
8x25 odds sprint, evens ez
200 cd

Son of a bitch.  Just got news a friend lost her 14 year old daughter.  A sweet girl who dealt with a disease that left her in chronic pain.  She just went to homecoming.  Life just isn't fair sometimes.

swam...went fine.  Packing and greatful not in the big apple today.

Run
  • 58m 12s
  • 6.01 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

LIONS WIN!  I still got it!  I've only been to one losing game in the last couple years Dave has had season tickets.  Of course, I don't go to all the games, (and I'll miss the next two) but fingers crossed for December, my next outing to Ford Field! :)

Decided to run easy 1 mile, walk a minute and run easy to see my pace, then just ran as I felt.  Headwind out in the first 3 miles = chilly, but much warmer on the way home.  And faster.  Felt good.  Stretched well tonight.  Now to bed.  GO TIGERS!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8.5
Run
  • 30m
  • 3.25 miles
  • 09m 14s /Mi

4' zone 1, 11' zone 2, 15' zone 3

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 36.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

30' wu
5x10' starting low z3 and ending z5 w/ 5' z2 recovery
finish easy spinning

No alarm this am, and grabbed some extra zzz's.  Nice strong ride for the last longer effort.  The computrainer was only tracking for part of the ride (long story) but watts were showing and I had all good sets and felt great on the last two.  The brick felt really good too.  Enjoyed chatting with Edgar (he's doing full distance HITS on the 10th in AZ) and Lloyd who is doing his first at IMAZ (excited to cheer like crazy for him!)  Lainy and SB loved us up for the race and it's always fun to ride with Seashell...she and I had the same wo which was fun.  I am bummed for her a bit though...I just found out she has to drive home the day after the race and we won't be able to shake our booty's together at the athlete party at Spinnakers.  :(  Booo.  I shall miss her!

Dinner out tonight with the hubby.  The boy is heading to a friends for movie night and a sleep over. 

Tomorrow LIONS GAME! Fingers crossed they get the W!

PS...my hair is a wreck!  I need a fix, stat!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8
Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

walked post dinner with Kaity and Dave on campus. Love how pretty UofM is!!!

Well, my day did not go as planned.  Kind of bummed about that, but overall it was ok.  I got a couple hours of work in, my gearbags dropped at the shop, my scheduled walk and stretching in, nails done, oil change and tires rotated on the Edge, and dinner with our girl in Ann Arbor before her concert.  What didn't happen was lunch with Jhag, and my swim. 

I asked my buddy Paul for a recommendation in AA for dinner and we ended up at the Red Hawk Bar...awesome burger and a nice beer.  But wow...big big belly after dinner.  :)  We walked around campus till Kaity's call time and it was lovely out.  Ann Arbor is an awesome town.  One of these days, I'm going to come, shop, eat, stroll and run.  Not necessarily in that order lol. 

The concert was very good, but man, I could barely stay awake.  I kept hot flashing, then getting cold. Oy. :)

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Hours slept: 6.5

TrishM's Training Log

November 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
Time