Run #1
  • 02m 28s
  • 0.25 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi
Run #2
  • 22m 10s
  • 2.20 miles
  • 10m 05s /Mi

quick jog from the hotel in AZ...hr monitor was whack.  BUT...so was my hr.  It wasn't as high as listed, but it was higher than normal.  Too bad I can't really run 5:37's like my watch recorded originally!

Hung out with Lloyd for a while today.  We had lunch, walked around the athlete village and happened by Trisports when they had their "meet the pros" gig going on. 

So, me being me, I saw Leanda Cave and had to get a photo with her.  She is one tall drink of water!  Tall girls CAN run and race hard!!!  She was very nice, and gave me some things to think about regarding nutrition and the run.  So awesome to meet her (and find out where she gets her jeans lol)  Hey...tall girls gotta stick together. ;) 

After that we drove the bike course loop.  AZ is three loops and it really only has a 9 mile false flat/low grade incline in it.  Slower up the beeline, haul ass back.  Got it. :)

Had dinner at Mimi's Cafe a short walk from the hotel by myself.  The Wards offered me turkey leftovers, but I choose to wait for my own dinner next week.  Had fun talking sport with the guys before bed. :)

Thursday - November 15

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 48m

build flow sage roundtree

Wednesday - November 14

Tuesday - November 13

Run
  • 38m 10s
  • 4.06 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi

Oh the night sweats and hot flashes.  How I've NOT missed you. Grrrrr.

*nice trot from home in the chill and snow.  Then got ready for a celebration lunch with my IRONBABES.  So much fun!*

• Health data: Hours slept: 6

Monday - November 12

The food train continues...lunch today with my best friend from highschool.  We used to go out every year to celebrate our birthdays just the two of us, but haven't in years.  Today I'll see her new place and we'll start up the tradition again. Looking forward to it (not the food really...day 6 of eating out at least one celebratory meal...ugh!)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 9

Sunday - November 11

Run
  • 1h 07m 34s
  • 5.97 miles
  • 11m 19s /Mi

fun easy run with my local peeps. AWESOME!

I've been dreaming of a no pace fun filled trail run at Stony with my peeps for SOOOOLONG!  So glad to have had such a mild day to run and then shoot the shit with peeps post run.  Loved it!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 6.25

Saturday - November 10

TrishM's Training Log

November 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Volume

Time