• 56m 14s
  • 6.01 miles
  • 09m 22s /Mi

from the house
neg split

Strength
  • 10m

run drills

So long ITU worlds pure flows...it's been a great run. :)

Friday - November 23

Power shopped with my sissy in law.  As always, I was her lucky charm.  She scored and me, well, I shopped. :)  I did get a really cute hot pink skirt to wear to the team holiday party.  Tried on the whole outfit and it's super cute. Yay!

Revenge with the neighbors and pie.  Great day.

Thursday - November 22

Run
  • 1h 02m 57s
  • 6.25 miles
  • 10m 04s /Mi
Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Turkey trot with my neighbor and a lot of friends.  Wore my Santa's helper outfit and it was GORGEOUS out in Detroit.  They gave out medals this year and it was so congested we had to walk to the finish line about .1 or .2.  Weird! Ran with Julie and gabbed the whole (slow) way. 

Wine with Jo and her friend Rochelle post race as is our tradition and then the cooking began.  Awesome spread for the 4 of us.  Everything turned out well.  We all took the pups for a walk in the dark.  Thankful for so many good things in my life. Lucky girl, that's me!

Wednesday - November 21

Worked my butt off for dinner prep.  Got my hair cut (reshaped) and colored and I LOVE it!  Dave grabbed my girl and the whole gang is home.  Happy!

Tuesday - November 20

Run
  • 38m 13s
  • 4.04 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

from home....with 4 strides at the end.

Ran from home after unpacking, cleaning up a bit and getting Bri to school.  Eye doc appt in the afternoon, ortho for Brian and picked up the fresh turkey.  HUGE LINE!  I hope the bird is delish! :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6.5

Monday - November 19

Met the fabulous Mike Ricci at the airport! The threatened hug was delivered!   So great to finally meet the guy who is the voice of reason to my insecure triathlete.

Got signed up for IMAZ and met some nice folks in line.  Always fun to hear everyones story of how they came to IM triathlon.  Nell is SUPER excited to race her first.  Ranger has a very excited girlfriend for the next year me thinks!   So glad to be there when she pulled the trigger.  She's a lot like Ranger...very determined.  Geeked to be racing with so many friends and first timers in AZ. 

Sunday - November 18

Sport
  • Race Volunteering
  • 4h 30m

Bike to Run Gear bags! :)

Awesome day at the race.  Swim start was very cool (no pun intended...water temps of 64!) and was so happy to see Lloyd go out on the bike, get him his bike to run gear bag, and see him cross.  He was kinda out of it, but stopped to get a hug when he recognized me.  Then I met him in the athlete area and helped him connect with his kids.  He had eaten and was in much better shape.  So glad I got to see him finish and give him a hand when he needed it.  :)

TrishM's Training Log

November 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned