TUESDAY
Light drizzle
High 44F
Low 35F
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 3h 00m

Raked leaves at the Lake House

Holy cow!  Raked leaves at the lake for hours.  Over 20 bags worth, and we raked  quite a bit into the wild edge of the yard by the road.  The front yard is basically done.  Dragged the peddle boat out of the drink too.  The cove is starting to ice up. :)  I'm going to be sore tomorrow in my core I just know it! 

Dave was a trooper and we made a good team, but his hip was aching by the time we finished. We got a few things fixed inside and of course, found like, 5 more things that need our attention.  Sigh.  I got a lot done here in Troy in the house when we returned and then we all went out for Five Guys (my son was in shock..I suggested it) and got a few things for the outdoor lights at English Gardens afterwards.  A very productive Tuesday for the Marshalls. :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 28m 19s
  • 3.18 miles
  • 08m 54s /Mi

from home...tempo for most.

Strength
  • 10m

run drills

Shopped and shopped online.  Scored quite a bit including a new wetsuit.  :) Paid bills, made my first frittata (yum) and went for a run that was going to be easy but...I got a bug up my bum and ran it harder.  No idea why.  Felt good to run hard and made me feel kinda out of run shape.  Out season...no biggie.   

I decided to just wipe down a few baseboards where the dogs eat and lean a lot...2.5 hours later, my beat up baseboards look so much cleaner! Ahhhh!  My husband was quick to point out his inability to see the dirt.  Lucky him.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6.5
Run
  • 1h 18m 23s
  • 6.96 miles
  • 11m 16s /Mi

Chat and trot. Snowy and fun!

The newlyweds were in town and we were about 20 on the snowy trails.  Gossip, a couple wipe outs, cookies post run and a few of us went for pancakes post run.  Yup.  Awesome.

Then it was time to drive the bassist home and hit Kroger with her.

Finished the evening at Jo's celebrating her birthday!

Run
  • 56m 14s
  • 6.01 miles
  • 09m 22s /Mi

from the house
neg split

Strength
  • 10m

run drills

So long ITU worlds pure flows...it's been a great run. :)

Power shopped with my sissy in law.  As always, I was her lucky charm.  She scored and me, well, I shopped. :)  I did get a really cute hot pink skirt to wear to the team holiday party.  Tried on the whole outfit and it's super cute. Yay!

Revenge with the neighbors and pie.  Great day.

Run
  • 1h 02m 57s
  • 6.25 miles
  • 10m 04s /Mi
Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Turkey trot with my neighbor and a lot of friends.  Wore my Santa's helper outfit and it was GORGEOUS out in Detroit.  They gave out medals this year and it was so congested we had to walk to the finish line about .1 or .2.  Weird! Ran with Julie and gabbed the whole (slow) way. 

Wine with Jo and her friend Rochelle post race as is our tradition and then the cooking began.  Awesome spread for the 4 of us.  Everything turned out well.  We all took the pups for a walk in the dark.  Thankful for so many good things in my life. Lucky girl, that's me!

Worked my butt off for dinner prep.  Got my hair cut (reshaped) and colored and I LOVE it!  Dave grabbed my girl and the whole gang is home.  Happy!

TrishM's Training Log

November 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals