• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8

Wednesday - November 7

Sport #1
  • Massage
  • -----
Sport #2
  • Walking
  • -----
Still wearing my IM band to remind myself to chill....and that even though I didn't race as hard as I wanted, it was still an IM! Ranger is running today....and I know could too.  But I won't.  I may walk the pups this afternoon though. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6

Tuesday - November 6

Wow, I am really hardly sore.  Sigh. 

Took it easy today, didn't accomplish much other than a costco run.  Arranging a lunch with all the first timer Fraser Ladies that raced.  So excited to hear the blow by blow war stories from them. :)

Thinking of cutting my hair short short.  Steve's (hot tub steve from florida) fiance is about my age and just looks fantastic with her short hair.  She thinks I could pull it off.  I may have a consultation with a stylist.  I have never rocked short hair so it's a bit scary to think about.  Kaity didn't share her enthusiasm when I asked her opinion. :)

Kaity took the train from Ann Arbor to come home and vote, so she, Dave and I went toghether! Awesome!  Then we all went out to dinner in RO before getting her back on the train home.  Dinner was kind of yucky.  Gut is still off and I don't think my shrimp was cooked all the way.  Blech. 

Did some light rolling and stretchng with a little ab work before bed. 

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Soreness: 4 Hours slept: 8

Monday - November 5

Flight home was uneventful.  Stomach got very upset on second flight and stayed that way till bed. :( 

So happy to lay my head in my own bed tonight, but I should have stayed another day...MNF so the man pretty much stayed downstairs all night. :)  Enjoyed a big hug from my boy and the attention of the pups...I think the pups missed me.  They were glued to me most of the day, and Jonah stayed and cuddled me while I watched tv in bed at night. Awwww.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Soreness: 3

Sunday - November 4

breakfast with my new fast friends, lunch with the team that was still in town at Hammer Head Freds, wine with Joanna and Jon, the PoHo crew and some of the team in the hot tub, then dinner with the Ely's and Fraser bike shop owner and newly minted IRONMAN Paul and his family. 

Stomach is still whack and I'm not nearly as sore as I should be, damn it.

Saturday - November 3

Bike
  • 5h 59m 56s
  • 112.00 miles
  • 18.67 Mi/hr
Run
  • 5h 20m 21s
  • 26.20 miles
  • 12m 14s /Mi
Swim
  • 1h 12m 33s
  • 3800.00 meters