Light rain
High 63F
Low 42F
WEDNESDAY
Sunny
High 52F
Low 39F

Monday - December 3

Doc appt in am determined tendonitis in my right elbow.  Got pt exercises to do and need to ice and use ketaprofin.  Then I picked up my new eyeglasses.  It's like I'm stoned when I put them on, but I should actually be able to see my kid on stage tonight, instead of only hearing her. :)  Yay! 

Got the new wetsuit.  It's a mens small/tall.  I really don't think a guy 2 inches taller and 16 pounds heavier than me would fit in it.  Like, no way.  I will try it out at the pool tomorrow (yes...I am prepared to be a total dork in a full wetsuit at LTF.  Life is full of silly!)  If it doesn't work, I will sadly return the super duper bargin wetsuit and try a TYR suit, which will cost me a LOT more.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 8.5

Sunday - December 2

Run
  • 1h 14m 22s
  • 6.93 miles
  • 10m 44s /Mi

Wet and Muddy at Stony. FUN!

Had lots of fun running with Thor, Pammy Jules and John today.  WET!  And SLIPPERY! :)

Then it was off to the game and tailgating.  The only lady in the party today.  Lucky the boys were somewhat polite! :)  The to the game itself, which ended in a very painful loss.  My mojo is gone...the Lions usually don't lose when I am at the game.  Boooooo!  Gotta hand it to Luck though...that kid is the bomb!  He was pretty awesome for a rookie quarterback. 

Last but not least, was the meet up with Edgar, Lainey and Llyod.  It was so fun to hear the boys stories of their first IM's.  Llyod at IMAZ and Edgar at HITS Lake Havesu.  I had a great time! 

Saturday - December 1

Run
  • 20m
  • 2.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

on the tm at 1% post bike. Nice and easy for time on my feet

Bike
  • 2h 12m
  • 35.02 miles
  • 15.92 Mi/hr

at the lab with the old gang. Tons of fun! on 100 mile easy course. Easy my ass!

Went to bed last night feeling sick to my stomach, but ended up sleeping ok anyways. Phew!

Rode with the old gang and a few new peeps today and had a blast.  First time riding since IMFL.  I still know how to bike. ;)  Threw in one interval at threshold for a long song, but rode most of the rest at en or low tempo.  Had lunch and bs afterwards.  Loved the unstructured ride and shenanigans. :)

Tomorrow, trail run, Lions Game, and drinks to celebrate the end of the season.  I am a party animal.  Oy!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8

Friday - November 30

Run
  • 38m 10s
  • 4.04 miles
  • 09m 27s /Mi

from home with lovely new shoes!

Strength

running drills...first half

Went running, then to the Bloomfield Hills home tour to see how the other half lives.  Wow.  Nice big beautiful homes.  Wouldn't want to clean them though lol.  :)

Dinner with Jo for her birthday tonight. :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 6.5

Thursday - November 29

Wednesday - November 28

Run
  • 30m 18s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 09m 28s /Mi

from home with 3 30" strides

HR strap fell to my belly, but it was whack any how.  Data is all wrong.  Felt very comfy on this chilly morning run.  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Hours slept: 6.5

Tuesday - November 27

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 3h 00m

Raked leaves at the Lake House

Holy cow!  Raked leaves at the lake for hours.  Over 20 bags worth, and we raked  quite a bit into the wild edge of the yard by the road.  The front yard is basically done.  Dragged the peddle boat out of the drink too.  The cove is starting to ice up. :)  I'm going to be sore tomorrow in my core I just know it! 

Dave was a trooper and we made a good team, but his hip was aching by the time we finished. We got a few things fixed inside and of course, found like, 5 more things that need our attention.  Sigh.  I got a lot done here in Troy in the house when we returned and then we all went out for Five Guys (my son was in shock..I suggested it) and got a few things for the outdoor lights at English Gardens afterwards.  A very productive Tuesday for the Marshalls. :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Hours slept: 8

TrishM's Training Log

December 2012 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance