Strength
  • 35m
Legs feel alright after the run yesterday. Felt the achilles during some lunges but otherwise okay. I'll run again in a couple of days

Run
  • 29m 27s
  • 3.17 miles
  • 09m 17s /Mi

Little bit of a walk to warmup. Then ran a mile, walked a quarter. Definitely out of shape, but the second mile was a 7:37. Hard not to just take off after not running for so long

Bike
  • 20m
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----

To the grocery store and back. No angry old guys out and about today. Was miffed when I got home and realized I forgot lettuce for my tacos tonight

Strength
  • 35m
Up early to get the workout in before gameday starts. Stayed up late to watch Boise state get beat but was wide awake at 5:30

Strength
  • 40m
Despite still waiting to hear about that job offer in Colorado the week still went by fairly quick. Maybe it's the ho-hum lineup of games tomorrow that's really hard to get excited about. When gameday goes to Fargo for a game between two FCS teams you know its a rough weekend. Hoping for an upset or two to make the day interesting at least. Planning a run Sunday though, so that's something to look forward to.

I was actually thinking about running today, but there was lightning and thunder when I left work. Sore from the last few days of lifting so I took a rest day
Strength
  • 30m

Killed 3 spiders that were crawling around my basement during the workout. It's a infestation!

Strength
  • 40m
Hello fall weather. Downright frigid out there! At least it rained for the first time in like 2 months though

disturbed275's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals