Run
  • 1h 33m 55s
  • 13.10 miles
  • 07m 10s /Mi

Really fast course. PR on not great training.

Sport
  • Golf
  • 4h 30m

Played 18 with Adam after the half marathon. Nice course and a good time despite no service from the beer cart for 12 holes. I even had a few good shots scattered around in there, but definitely had my share of those that made it look like I haven't played in 2 years, which I haven't.

Judging on how I felt this morning, I think things are finally starting to improve in the cold department. However, I still have a fairly persistant cough that's lingering around, especially at night. I can deal with the stuffed up nose, but the cough needs to go. Other than that I don't feel all that bad so hopefully it's on it's way out.

I need to go home and pack at lunch and clean up my house a little bit as well. Then it's off to the airport after work and hopefully have some good weather while we're in Tucson and let the games begin!

Apparently I'm incapable of doing a race that half of the CO BT crew doesn't do so I went ahead and registered for the Playtri HIM this morning. I'm curious to see what "hills" in Texas are like, but I can't really say I'm all that concerned about them. I've got to imagine that if there's no wind it should be a fairly fast course but I haven't read any of the RRs from those that have done it so I could be completely mistaken. Either way, I'm in.

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.31 miles
  • 09m 04s /Mi

Easy Z1 run on the treadmill. Went above it slightly at the end, but not really much.

I think NyQuil forgot to put the medicine for coughing in its mix since it didn't work last night. However, it did give me some pretty messed up dreams. Feeling a bit better today but I have a persistent cough.

Run
  • 40m
  • 4.53 miles
  • 08m 50s /Mi

Went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. Saw Ben and Ocky over there and talked to both of them. Started out running at a slow w/u pace and then just kept it in Z2 for the rest of the time. Not a bad run.

No workouts last night. I couldn't pull myself away from the riveting MNF game. Sadly, I watched more of it than I should have. What a trainwreck of boredom that was. I'll probably run tonight on the treadmill.

I'll be spending the day working and coughing. A run tonight is TBD; just gonna play it by ear.

himself's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals