registered2007-07-06Last login2013-11-12 10:40 PM
About MeBeing an athlete, mother, wife and a working individual I am aware that time limitations can be a struggle and a source of frustration for most typical age group athletes. Therefore I place a lot of importance not only in gathering objective data, such as lactate threshold, from the athlete but also subjective information such as routines and stressors that an athlete faces on a daily basis.
Finding a healthy balance to fulfill the needs of “athletic” and “non-athletic” self is a form of art that requires attention to detail and commitment to perfection, both of which I am proud to offer.
Recent forum posts
- RE: maicat11 Athlete Profile
- RE: grindertriguy@gmail. Athlete Profile
- RE: Double Dua Race Feedback, Cardiology & Aug OD Race Strategy
- RE: afdrmom Athlete Profile
- RE: sksoup Athlete Profile