Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Request Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-05-14 7:07 AM

User image

Expert
England
Subject: Request

Is it possible, in the longer term, to include a training plan section in the logs? I'd like to see something that enabled me to plan my week/month in advance with a little information per day/session, eg long run 90 mins etc. I currently have a spreadsheet filled with numbers but it would be good to have it all together - perhaps with a planned vs actual?

I guess it sounds like a big addition so was just wondering.........

Thanks

2004-05-14 10:48 AM
in reply to: #24903

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Request

yeah...been thinking about that plus a few others requested it.  how detailed do u all want to plan?  as detailed as the regular logging screen OR just swim, bike, run times and distance with individual comment.  plus ONLY the comments for the strength and sports?  then this would feed into the blog or a different calendar under a 'planned' section in a diff color perhaps???  are u gonna want totals like in the weekly or monthly reports so u can print out for a schedule?

this would be the last thing to stand in the way of the nutrition logging.  so i would like to take care of this sooner than later...by this fall?  i will think about how best to do this (u all give me some input too) and i will start getting it going.

2004-05-14 11:57 AM
in reply to: #24903

User image

Expert
England
Subject: RE: Request

Thanks Ron - I thought I was maybe asking a little too much!

I'd like to keep it pretty light with something like:

1. session name eg long run etc
2. target time
3. space for a brief description eg 8 x hill repeats etc
4. maybe something linked to effort or the personalised HR zones etc
5. I could see a benefit for weekly/monthly totals per sport etc so a comparison of plan vs actual volume might be possible?
6. possibly a weekly phase name eg base, build 1 etc - now I'm just getting creative for the sake of it  ;-)

If the 'copy' function could be retained then it would speed up the data entry by allowing entire weeks to be copied across and the target times or whatever just editied manually?

Thanks

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Request Rss Feed