Other Resources 2023 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 104

2024-05-13 10:52 AM
in reply to: nicole14e

User image

, Kronobergs lan
Subject: RE: Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN
Happy to hear you are on your way to recovery Mike and well done on the golf! I went practicing this weekend too, I am happy to report that no drive went 200 yards.

Great that you are also getting better Nicole and yes, baby steps! As boring as it may sound.

Yes, I do track calories (which worked great a few years ago), still not drinking much alcohol (which worked great last year) but none of these seem to work this year.

I suspect that my crashing half way through my half marathon may have been because of that calorie deficit I had started the week before (even if on the day I was careful to fuel properly) so I will give it another couple of weeks before I try something else.

New Thread
Other Resources 2023 Beginner Triathlete Mentor Program » Beer Drinkers Appreciation Society (BDAS) 2023 Mentor Group - ALWAYS OPEN Rss Feed  

of 104

RELATED POSTS

KloOfyRoLaNd's Coach/Mentor Group for Newbies -- OPEN

Started by kloofyroland
Views: 891 Posts: 8

2023-01-26 2:30 PM kloofyroland