CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 23, 2015
- Address: Canary Islands,
Lanzarote, Get directions
- Country: Spain
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (3800.00 meters) Bike (180.00 kms) Run (42.20 kms)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironmanlanzarote.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim course takes place at Playa Grande, Puerto del Carmen, the main tourist resort of the island. It is a two-lap course with a short running passage between the two laps.
The bike course, well known for challenging athletes with strong winds, takes you all around the island with over 2551 m. of climbing. Participants will enjoy amazing views and will have lots of support from volunteers along the way.
Finally, consisting of 3 laps, the run course leads you along the flat sea front of Puerto del Carmen, towards the airport and back. You will enjoy beautiful views of the ocean under the intense Lanzarote sun, while feeling the impressive support of thousands of spectators lining the streets.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Shawnboz