Hawk Island Spring Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 01, 2014
- Address: 1601 E. Cavanaugh,
Lansing, Michigan Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (16.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: South Lansing Community Development Association
- Website: http://southlansing.org/HawkIslandTriathlon/tabid/353/Default.aspx
- Contact email:
- Description: This beginner-friendly multi-sport event is designed to welcome and encourage people of all ages, shapes, sizes and abilities as they venture into the world of triathlon. It's also a great warm-up race for experienced athletes gearing up for the summer triathlon season.
Swim 400m: Counterclockwise from north beach to south beach. Wetsuits allowed, encouraged for beginners.
Bike 16k: Single-circuit loop course on smooth, paved roads through beautiful South Lansing and Michigan State University farms.
Run 5k: Scenic paved path out and back on South Lansing's award winning river trail.
- Members who are scheduled to race: dsandtrap, Edi77, hamiltks10, jplate